[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bad girl never wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Why is there an anime in which the bad girl gets the good guy?

Like, Esdeath flirted with the faggot but didn't end up with him in the end

pic related this bitch is making me horny as fuck, i want her to bestrafen me
>>
>>136026054
She wins the bowl.
>>
Otakus want their selfinserts to get "pure" girls.
Thats why,also authors are hacks
>>
The MC penetrates her alright
>>
>>136027110
With a bullet?
>>
>>136027297
With his long, thick shaft. Stirred up her insides really good.
>>
>>136027023
Why can't they accept the bad girls who maybe just as pure as their preferable waifu material. I'm sure there are bad girls out there who is simply pure bitch or pure evil, maybe even pure slut.
>>
I want Beato to strafe me
>>
Someone, post that Oreshura screenshot.
>>
>>136026054
Who is this qt3.14
>>
>>136026054
>Esdeath
The director of the anime is a retarded faggot himself, the manga takes a different route where Esdeath wins.
>>
>>136030975
Hahahaha, esdeshitters are still delusional
>>
>>136031165
Just wait and see, anon. There must be a reason why both Esdeath and Tatsumi are only people in the story fuse with their teigu.
>>
>>136031245
Both of them will die, what a surprise.
>>
>>136031354
>Both of them will die
Then how could Esdeath tell their children about their adventures many years later?
>>
>>136026054
>bad girl never wins
She already won my heart :3
>>
Go read Onani Master Kurosawa.
>>
>>136031706
Who is she, really?
>>
>>136026054
is she from the muv-luv alternative nazi adapatation?
>>
>>136031850
A beutiful pile of secrets
>>
do I need to have watched muv-luv alternative to watch this?
>>
>>136026054
You mean without the bad girl turning good?
>>
>>136032288
>bad girl turning good
Then they won't be bad girls no more and thus don't deserve to be the end girl anymore.
>>
>>136027110
where?
>>
Wasn't there this one hentai parodying sentai cliches, where the main hero and villainess ended up marrying each other and fucking in the kitchen?
>>
>>136034831
Sauce.Now.
>>
>>136026054
At least she gets penetrated by the MC.
>>
>>136034831
which one?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.