[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show as much of an abomination as I've heard? Done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Garo_Guren_no_Tsuki_1.jpg (197 KB, 1100x577) Image search: [Google]
Garo_Guren_no_Tsuki_1.jpg
197 KB, 1100x577
Is this show as much of an abomination as I've heard? Done by different people with horrible pacing and characters?
>>
Come on, someone has had to have seen it.
>>
>>136025669
It's not terrible, but it is really lacking compared to the first season.
>>
File: 3Vqoa7Z.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3Vqoa7Z.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>136025759
Well that's a shame. That's all I need to hear to not want to waste my time with it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>136025669
13 episodes so far and it feels like barely anything has happened.
>>
It's a damn shame. I was really hyped for this one since one of my favourite mangaka/character designers was on this one.

At least the Soundtrack/OP is done by the same 2 bands as last season.
>>
>>136025669
Baller Soundtrack but got not much else going for it.
>>
>>136026051
I fucking loved the first season, s2 was the first show I was actually excited for in a long time, of course with my luck it blows.
>>
>>136026051
Katsura can't seem to catch a break lately, they completely gutted the Zetman adaptation and now they'll just gutting his character designs for GnT with fucking QUALITY everywhere.
>>
>>136025669
It's really underwhelming for the most part.

The first season had a sense of progress and Leon and Alf were getting better, stronger.

Raikou just kinda starts OP as fuck and in order to lengthen the fights they have to restrict him.

1 cour in and we finally get someone else to follow.
Personally I'm more interested in Hakamadare/Zanga than Raikou and company.

Also I guess japanese politics is off putting for some.
>>
The only reason I haven't dropped it is because Seimei might still fuck the MC. Sure, she's used goods, but it'll still be a win for christmas cakes.
>>
>>136027013
>Seimei
>christmas cake
wat
>>
>>136027013
im with you anon. except im putting it on hold right now waiting for the 'fuck' spoiler.
>>
Seimei is the best thing out of this series
>>
>>136028860
>Seimei is the best thing out of this series
>>
>>136025669
The animation is lacking and the CG is horrible compared to HnK.
The OST is great though and some of the characters are really nice and i find the somewhat chill SoL aspect really enjoyable.
Unlike HnK there was no mid-season finale and it seems that things are picking up the pace now.
Considering the projects MAPPA has you can see why Crimson Moon's animation is lacking.
Also Seimei a best.
A BEST!
>>
>>136025669

It's not bad Seimei is a cute.

People where expecting S1 part 2 and where therefore disappointed.
>>
I tried to watch it.
I did, I thoroughly enjoyed the first series so I figured like the first series it might take time to grow on me but after that voice actor hotpot party recap episode it just felt like they were taking the piss. Frankly there's been next to no character growth, next to no plot advancement, it is seriously nothing more than monster of the week fights - which I could deal with if there felt like there was some kind of development going on.
>>
>>136028860
The only good thing of this series.

FTFY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.