[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This will the be the greatest anime of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: myidealhusbando.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
myidealhusbando.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
I may be quick to judge but it's already fucking amazing beyond words.
>>
>>>/mal/
>>
>>136020903
Subscribed. ;^)
>>
>>136020903
>This will the be the greatest anime of all time
LEL
Confirmed for not reading the manga.
>>
ERASED has a decent first episode, but we'll see.
>>
KUCK
U
C
K
ANIME
N
I
M
E
>>
Anime really has no standards if some mid-tier manga impresses this many folks.
>>
Animeonlyfags are the worst
>>
>>136020983
The manga doesn't look as pretty.
>>
File: Butterflyeffect_poster.jpg (24 KB, 270x399) Image search: [Google]
Butterflyeffect_poster.jpg
24 KB, 270x399
I just hope it has a better ending than this.
>>
>>136021169
depends on the author's state of mind
if they have a good marriage happy life it might have a bad ending
>>
Please don't shitpost with shows I like, thank you.
>>
Why does everyone think he'll end up with someone?

I feel like the very end will be Satoru re-meeting Airi for the first time after taking down the culprit and we never see what happens there
>>
>>136020903
>newfag's first anime that's actually good
>>
>>136021169
what about all the endings that didnt make the final cut? Like the one where he went back to when he was a fetus and wrapped his own umbilical cord around his throat
>>
>>136021169
Which ending are you referring to? The self abortion one?
>>
>>136021027
it ain't her son
>>
>>136021662
Why do you think Airi will still be involved in this? Don't you remember one of Butterfly Effect's path which is exactly the same as the current scenario?
>>
Just look at the cast and staff list.

Of course it was bound to be good.
>>
>>136021662
I think he will either end up sacrifice himself to save everyone's ass or end up alone and live peacefully with his mom. Romance subplot with Airi and Kayo are irrelevant at this point except there will be another twist about this 'Revival' power.
>>
>>136021769
>Why do you think Airi will still be involved in this?
Airi is the key to unlock Satoru's memories. Satoru even says she is pretty important girl to him.
Iam on chapter 40 though, there are still two chapters I need to read.
>>
>>136021027
Wele meme'd, my friend.
>>
>>136022243
>on mobile
>can't delete
I'm owning it.
>>
>>136022203
Just curious but why is Airi so important to him other than being his crush? Isn't that key role suppose to be his mom, I mean she was the most important person to him.
>>
>>136022338
When everyone suspected him, she is the only ine that trusted him. Even when she almost get killed, she still wanted to help. I guess that touched him deeply.
Of course his mother is extremely important, But Airi is still important in a deffierent way.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.