[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Natsu die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20.png (236 KB, 897x1300) Image search: [Google]
20.png
236 KB, 897x1300
Will Natsu die?
>>
after 10 years I still don't know how anyone can read this rip off shit.
>>
>>136015894
>fairy tail
>anyone dying
>>
>>136015894
Bad things never happen to FT characters, well nothing that isnt undone at most 3 chapters later.

Because its Natsu the worst that will happen is it will take an arc to bring him back, if even that.
>>
>>136015894
>Will the MC die?
Hmm.
>>
>>136016046
Op obviously just wanted pictures of the girls of the series

hes tryna tick people into posting
>>
>>136016046
Well, to be honest, it's kind of hard to die when the Death God is literally watching everyone and cursed two people to never die.
>>
>about to sacrifice his life to kill zerf but happy stops him
>dies anyway

Only if the mangaka had that much balls, this is naruto in the war part 2
>>
>>136015949
MOTHERFUCKIN TITTAYS

Seriously though, I dont care at this point. Im just so invested and the girls are hot so I dont mind reading 2-3minutues of garbage a week.
>>
>>136015894
I fucking hate that cat.
>>
>>136016107
Lucy is the MC
>>
>>136017174
You could make a case for that, but it's more of an ensemble cast, really.
>>
>>136015949
i read it so i can give an example of what a bad story is.
>>
Is this supposed to be a complicated question?
>>
>>136015894
>natsu in trouble
>lucy almost immediately crying
SHIP
H
I
P
>>
>Mashima Whored himself out to the fanbase by Shipping characters the fans want and not killing anyone from the main cast because muh Fanbase

So OP do you really think he will die?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.