[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
owari no clue whats going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Can someone please do me the huge favor of explaining what the fuck is going on in this show? I just finished episode 12 today and... I mean, the action was cool, Abbadon cool, and the King of Salt was a nice touch. But storywise it's a damned clusterfuck. Vampires and humans ok I got it, then demons then angels? Double crossings and secret alliances. All the important conversation is off camera or with no audio. And why is pic related the sexiest notgirl I've ever seen?

>tl;dr read the manga
>>
>>136014496
No, fuck off back to reddit, newfag.
>>
>>136015303
nice manners
>>
>>136014496
Fuck off.
>>
Back to gaia
>>
>>136014496
Go to the other thread and read the chapter dumped, it explains the Asuramaru part better.
>>
>>136017225
Kill yourself
>>
>>136014496
sword a cute.
>>
>>136014496
did you watch the first 12 episodes
>>
>>136014496
Basically some black hair fag makes out with a vampire fag and that's extremely important so why worry about the other filler shit?
>>
File: ain't_gonna_suck_itself.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ain't_gonna_suck_itself.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>136018678
>>
>>136014496
I don't get how some people found this to be complicated. It's really not that tough to follow, and you don't even seem to have specific questions, rather you just didn't understand the whole thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.