[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steel Ball Run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 041.png (677 KB, 1738x1400) Image search: [Google]
041.png
677 KB, 1738x1400
Just finished Steel Ball Run, can someone explain to me the purpose of the corpse?

I understand that it was Jesus' corpse and it held some 'divine power' of some sort, but they never explained what happens if you get the full corpse.

What was Valentine going to recieve if he had finished it?
>>
>>136013611

Wasn't the corpse that universe's arrow? I don't remember.
>>
>>136013611
You gain divine providence.

Basically if he had kept the corpse America would have been blessed forever and he would have been the perfect president.
>>
File: 1441231171104.png (791 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
1441231171104.png
791 KB, 1280x670
>>136013611
If you get the corpse you can choose which napkin to take.
>>
>>136013908
But that sounds like a good thing. Why would they try to stop Valentine then?
>>
>>136013653
I would go close to this idea, basically enhanced people and with the full corpse I'm guessing it'd be like Made in Heaven levels of power or something
>>
>>136014276
Because he was trying to kill them and they wanted the corpse for their own reasons.
>>
>>136014276
Because it redirects bad luck to other countries instead. In other words, attempting to strike against America will result in bad things happening. It'll rise above all others and pretty much allow it to take whatever they want.
>>
>>136013611
If I recall correctly he wanted the Corpse so he could extend Love Train's ability to all of America, essentially stopping misfortune from happening to America and redirecting it to other countries.
Valentine wanted to make America great again.
>>
>>136014276
Valentine did nothing wrong
>>
>>136014276
Johnny's a terrorist and a dick.
>>
>>136014276
Valentine proved himself to be a liar who could not be trusted. That was the entire point of the last standoff, Valentine is NOT a good person and there's no guarantee he had America's best interests in mind.
>>
>>136014276
Johnny wanted it to walk and shit
Valentine wanted it to make America great again
>>
>>136014586
that doesnt make sense
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.