[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Japanese are getting really good at recycling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.jpg (91 KB, 460x468) Image search: [Google]
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.jpg
91 KB, 460x468
The Japanese are getting really good at recycling.
>>
Group of teens are stuck in a VR world and they don't remember anything and they also don't remember what gender they were originally.
>>
>>136009099
pls no tumblr.

>>136009031
>group of teens stuck in a VR world.
>don't remember if they are human or not.
Cybernetic enhanced human/android VR harem anime when.
>>
Anime MC is transported into a dating sim aby a magical girl who wants to teach him how to treat women since in his normal life he's an Otaku loser.
>>
>>136009233
>Anime MC is transported into a dating sim aby a magical girl who wants to teach him how to treat women since in his normal life he's an Otaku loser.

>Anime MC's world is transposed into a dating sim by a magical girl who wants to capture souls (and treat women) since in his normal life he's an otaku winner

Now, where have I seen this
>>
>>136009031

In the future The criminal genius Cloud9 was sentenced to 100 similuated years in a rehabilatory VR sequence, however before he was incarcerated he planted multiple nuclear bombs across the world. Even worse the Cloud 9 has seemingly overtaken the VR world itself molding it as he pleases, offering the location and disarmament codes to those who can defeat him in his new world.

The authorities initially sought out avid gamers to tackle him but all those have only met with failure and brain death for the victims, unable to handle the violence and trauma of the twisted nightmarish landscapes and creatures borne of Cloud9's mind.

Desperate, their last hope lies with nurse X and the veteran soldier from the last great war under her care, whose mind has been so damaged from the atrocities he has been playing back the horrors of it continuously for the last 31 years.

Unknown to both he doesn't want to be rehabilitated, he just wants a new war to fight, and they just gave it to him
>>
>>136009560
I'd watch that.
>>
>>136009175
pls lots of tumblr.
>>
>>136009560

10/10 bretty gud

I'd watch it too.
>>
>>136009031
last time someone came up with your idea a religion cursing the material world came up and there was lots and lots and lots of kinky shit going on in their rituals.
>>
>>136014073
what?
>>
>>136014564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism
interesting stuff desu
still though, i wouldn't post more about it, this belongs on /his/
>>
>>136009099
no tumblr
That's not funny and never was
>>
>>136009031
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

Kirby-chan: Phantom in World
>>
>>136009031
why does nearly every fucking anime only dude think they're trapped in a game when they're in fact transported into another world with RPG like mechanics, I mean seriously isn't that the overused trope that we see in WN/LN now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.