[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she have blue eyes and blonde hair if only one of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Why does she have blue eyes and blonde hair if only one of her parents is not Japanese? Aren't those recessive traits?
>>
>>136003262

Real life is way more complicated, mr Kojima

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/determining-dominant-and-recessive-traits
>>
>>136003262
Black hair is recessive in anime world.
>>
>>136003368
Have asian, half white people never end up with blonde hair and blue/green eyes outside of extremely rare anomalies.
>>
>>136003838
Wow! Good thing this is a fucking anime then, you retard!
>>
Japs are obsessed with phenotypes they can never have
>>
>HURR LE WHITE TRAITS ARE RECESSIVE
You don't even know what recessive means you fucking dunce.
>>
>>136004336
but they are
>>
File: 1451995363622.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451995363622.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>136004336
>triggered
>>
>>136004336
Blonde hair and blue eyes are a recessive gene and usually in men the blonde hair goes away the older they get, sometimes even the blue eyes do. I had blonde hair and blue eyes as a kid, I no longer have either now.
>>
This anime is the shittiest show I have ever watched.
>>
>>136003262
The only reason one of her parents is Japanese is because the japs can't handle 100% foreign characters.
>>
>>136003262
Those traits aren't one way or the other. In actual hybrids you will not have black hair 100% of the time, in fact most of the ones I've seen have some sort of light brown hair.
>>
>>136005550

Watch more than 20 shows newfriend
>>
>>136005550
In that case you should probably watch more before posting here again.
>>
If we can explain the genetics of this girl, I wonder how we'll explain the genetic background of characters with pink, blue, purple, green and orange hair, with matching coloured eyes to boot...

Hmmm...
>>
>>136005608
>>136005664
>S-Stop disliking what I like!
no
>>
>>136003262
Her mom wasn't even blonde
>>
>>136005742
I don't even care about that, but Nisekoi honestly isn't that bad compared to some of the garbage that's been produced. There's no way you could've watched 50+ without stumbling over something worse.
>>
>>136005741
It's easy, they were born with the main character gene. It gives you the traits of a potential main character. Filthy gaijin genes surpressed the eye and hair color attributes and inserted their own for her.
>>
>>136005742
They're saying that if it's the worst anime you've seen you haven't seen much, not that it isn't garbage
>>
>>136005888
I wouldn't call it garbage, it was good for what it was. Cute blushes and ornamental eye candy.
>>
>>136005850
>>136005888
I just fucking hate harem anime in general. Two close runner-ups are Rosario + Vampire and Freezing.
>>
>>136006003
Watch Zero no Tsukaima and Nisekoi will seem like a godsend.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.