[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get hyped! Big game next week. What are your predictions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Get hyped! Big game next week. What are your predictions?
>>
Diamond no ace act 2 is start with them playing in koshien, so I guess Seido will win.

Or maybe they'll loose because of Furuya wanting to play and ruining everything for his team and they'll have to start over again and qualify at their 3rd try.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 582x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 582x458
Don't most people just read the manga to find out ?
I would imagine seido losing
>>
>>136002481
>Big game next week
You mean next 15 weeks?
>>
>>136002778
It's not translated yet and I enjoy the anime more.

There's a lot of variables depending on how Kawakami and Sawamura. I think the most obvious outcome is Seido winning, but DnA remains to be the most unpredictable sports anime for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x939
>>136003056
I don't read much myself either

And it would be cool if Seido won
But I just don't see it happening
And even if they made it to nationals they still have two hurt guys they wouldn't make it all the way to the finish
Plus
Blonde kid wants to join the team
>>
>>136003355
That's true. I'm most excited to see how Sawamura does against these guys. I might just read it raw to find out what happens. My Japanese is dog shit but the pictures explain themselves.
>>
>>136003056
Holy shit are you a faggot, I mean holy literal fuck that is one of the gayest post on this board. Even fucking SNK and Homo threads have straighter discussions the post you just made I mean holy literal fuck.

Read the manga
>>
>>136002481
I really love this show. I really do. Modern sports anime just can't compete. My only complaint really is Furuya. I absolutely hate his character and honestly wish Sawamura would get his time to shine sooner (although I guess that's one of the appeals of the show)
>>
>>136003688
I've started to warm up to Furuya after he started to acknowledge Sawamura as a pitcher. Most modern sports anime rely on flashy gimmicks or genral gayness to get their fans but DnA is just a well written story.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 998x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 998x485
>>136003498
You do you anon
You do you
I'll just wait of the anticipation until next Monday
>>
>>136003862
The main reason I don't like Furuya is not only because the execution of his hot-headed-ness comes off as really selfish, but also because it doesn't really seem like he deserved the role of ace. Yeah sure he's a god-tier pitcher. Whatever. But as we've seen with other teams, an ace is supposed to support and lead their team to victory, boosting morale instead of just leading with plays. His barebones personality didn't really help this either.
>>
>>136004041
I guess this will probably be a huge factor as to why Sawamura will take his ace spot from him. Sounds like some Naruto Sasuke hokage shit but I don't mind.
>>
>>136002481
>Get hyped!

Please keep out of my baseball anime, facebook-kun.
>>
>>136004332
Sawa hasn't done anything to earn the ace spot he keeps on giving homeruns
The only thing he has done is not get hurt
>>
I wasn't expecting Yakushi in the finals at all given how much screentime they've already had, so seeing that blonde guy get destroyed in the end felt quite surprising. Looking forward to this game and a starting Kawakami.
>>
>>136004332
Yeah I know I can see it coming from a mile away but I don't mind that much. Still bugs me a lot though. The anime would be much better in my opinion if they played up Sawamura's part in the team instead of focusing on super cool psh nothin personelle kid Furuya
>>
File: 2016-01-12_01-04-08.jpg (59 KB, 1004x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_01-04-08.jpg
59 KB, 1004x225
Being mangaonlyfag is suffering
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.