[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you were alive to witness the monogatari series unfold sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gh.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>you were alive to witness the monogatari series unfold
sometimes i dont even know how lucky i am. one of the best anime series of all time is airing right before our eyes. do you guys even appreciate it?

the whole monogatari series will probably end up in top 10 anime series of all time. the franchise is already the best selling one ever, regarding blu rays

i actually said it out loud a while ago: "thank you shinbo, shaft and nisio for creating the monogatari universe"
>>
Everything after Bake was garbage and not worth your time unless you're a faggot.
>>
File: 9Rj9Nh2.png (173 KB, 867x664) Image search: [Google]
9Rj9Nh2.png
173 KB, 867x664
>>135998919
You forgot someone.
>>
Try harder next time, a bit too obvious.
>>
In terms of how well-written the stories were, and how well developed the characters are, I agree anon. However, fuck the fanservice.
>>
>>135999820
This is an anonymous board. You don't have to lie you weren't turned on by it
>>
>>135998919
Shotararagi fig when?
>>
File: 1445136462764.jpg (129 KB, 920x1206) Image search: [Google]
1445136462764.jpg
129 KB, 920x1206
>>
>>135998919
Monogatari is merely ok.

I wouldnt go so far as to say its bad, but it couldnt keep my attention beyond about half way through s2. Its very visually impressive though, but is essentially like overhearing a bunch of smartass college teens act like they know what the fuck they're talking about in a starbucks or something while looking into a very impressive kaleidoscope.

Stimulating visually, but kind of mindnumbing in other sectors.
>>
I got bored of it..
>>
Fuck you /a/ for making me watch this shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.