[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karateshoukoshi Kohinata Minoru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: r019.jpg (221 KB, 728x1030) Image search: [Google]
r019.jpg
221 KB, 728x1030
Is this the best (realistic) fighting manga ever?

Why there's no anime about this?
>>
>>135996795
it's pretty decent, but this proud samourai defender of Japan versus evil mongolian invader is stupid and full Ippoyamatodamashi-tier
>>
>>135998315
pretty sure the proud samourai defender is gonna get his ass kicked in like four chapters tops man
>>
>>135996795
I remember this manga; made me want to learn Muay Thai.
>>
this is already finished, right? i think there is even a sequel
>>
>>135996795
I literally stopped caring when the little fucknugget became the new leader of the 'dojo' which was now a group of nerds under a bridge, and the series decided that after our heroes are at their absolute lowest we needed dildo nunchucks.
That was a worst tonal shift than going from 'PCP addled military guy who shot a man into a crippling injury to NINJA MAN MUST MAMORU IMOUTO'S VIRGINITY!'
>>
>>135996795

The twink main character shouldn't have been the main character.
>>
>>135996795
Shamo and Holyland are better IMHO.
>>
It's a damn shame he's gonna lose in the end, either this fight or against Minoru, he's by far the best character of the manga.
>>
>>135996795
I can't get over how they have a literal rapist at their dojo, living WITH them, who frequently tries to rape that one dude. It would be one thing if he gave up his rapey ways, but he's totally still trying to fucking rape them. that's not cool, dog.
>>
>>135996795
Isn't this manga already over at 500 chapters?

Does anyone know what happens at the end? Does the MC ever fight and beat Ryuuji? Ryuuji was the best character for me.
>>
>>135998365
yes, but his glorious banzai sacrifice will damage the evil mongolian so much that the 2nd proud samourai, aka the MC, will be able to beat him in the following match

his sacrifice will serve Yamato
>>
Does that muay thai pro guy ever lose?
>>
>>135998365
>>136000608
>>136000049
Nope, Minami/slit eyes wins the whole tournament.
>>
>>135998315
All of that's just Minami's delusions, though.
>>
File: dildo-nunchuk.png (331 KB, 811x1200) Image search: [Google]
dildo-nunchuk.png
331 KB, 811x1200
>>135998472
>He didn't love vibe-nunchaku

What's it like being such a faggoty milksop?
>>
>>136002623
that is horrible
>>
>>135996795
The girls are fucking hot and I want doujins for them but there's only homo on pixiv. I still read it but that's about my level of investment.
>>
>>135996795
Best girl is the tranny.

Also
>realistic
lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.