[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
So i'm not getting this. Did everyone have the same power like a puberty thing, or is it a select few? I was kinda disappoint when people recognize her power like it's common shit. Am I wrong? It kinda ruined the good build up that it had going for it, I also thought the ending was like ???.
>>
>>135994425
What the fuck.
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>135994803
I did?? what the hell did I miss, am I being retarded?
>>
>>135994844
Assuming you're not trolling or have an IQ of <90, you probably weren't paying attention and should watch it again some other time.
>>
>>135994900
>>135994844
Rest assured though, you completely misunderstood everything, to the point where I question whether you were even watching the same movie.
>>
This movie goes to shit in the third act. Will Hosoda ever make a good movie? I wonder.
>>
>>135994425
I assume you are an idiot due to your grammar. But what you said goes beyond retardation. What the hell were you even watching?
>>
>>135994900
Dog are you for real. She is getting these powers to travel back in time but she is limited the only people who know about this is Makato, Chiaki and the fucking aunt. So Chiaki is from the future, is Makato the aunt, grown up? I must be missing something that indicates that the aunt has any idea of this going on or that there is a such thing as a time leap
>>
>>135995109
Ok, this is what I don't understand basically.

1. Who is the mysterious aunt? Does she also come from the future?
2. What is with the painting? Why is it so important to Chiaki?

3. The aunt says that it's common to do time leap, most of teenage girls can do that too. But Chiaki says that there is a machine that let you travel time. So the machine can be used by anyone, right?
5. At the ending Chiaki says that he will wait for Makoto in the future, but there is no explanation at all about what the hell he's talking about.
>>
He's from the future, but accidentally drops a device that lets him travel through time. She finds it and uses it. Not a common power or anything like that, she just fucks him over without knowing.
>>135995609
The aunt is actually the character from the original novel and live action adaptation this is based on. The painting is something that he came back to see so it's her connection to him.
They never really establish how common the machine is, just that he used one to see the painting and was able to lose it without noticing.
>>
>>135995158
The movie was based on a novel, but is kinda like a sequel. The aunt is presumably the protag from the original novel.
>>
>>135998293
>>135999066
But how does the aunt know that most teenage girls can time leap? this is the only thing I seriously don't get without thinking that the aunt is Makato. The aunt was so chill about Makato talking about almost dying and going back in time.
>>
>>135999233
Most teenage girls can't, the aunt just wasn't surprised because she had done it herself.
>>
File: pic1_3029jpeg.jpg (167 KB, 1772x997) Image search: [Google]
pic1_3029jpeg.jpg
167 KB, 1772x997
>>135994425
I love this movie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.