[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Russians love vodka so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why do Russians love vodka so much?
>>
>>135992147
>why do Germans love beer?
>why do French/Italians love wine?
Because it's the easiest available alcohol and the most traditional one? Are you retarded?
>>
I prefer Rakia
>>
I marathoned this yesterday and it was great aside from the last episode. Why even use androids if he could make them immortal anyways and why would the angels fuck androids. Why was their an explanation for a new thing every 10 seconds in the last episode it felt rushed they could have explained so of yggdrasil earlier.
Why was the villain a Hermy it was cool until you meet his dad and realize it was nothing more than a way to allow for a super convenient ending instead of trying to change how the world tree chose it's protector.
>>
>>135992147
cheaper than water in Russia
>>
>>135992147
>upscaled shit
>infinitely superior
The irony.
>>
>>135992147
because it allows them to forget they're living in Russia
>>
File: 1449556149827.jpg (127 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1449556149827.jpg
127 KB, 500x351
>>135992147
You never lived in post-commie country, didn't you?
>>
>>135993678
that and also the culture.
>>
>>135995709
which is pretty much centered around that
>>
What's not to love about it? Only faggots who prefer cocktails hate on it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.