[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Germans love this anime so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 4_original.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4_original.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Why do Germans love this anime so much?
>>
>>135991570
Pink hair
>>
>>135991570
We do? I never knew.
>>
>>135991627
It's in the essential "I am a 14 year old German teenager and love anime"-starter kit
>>
>>135991570
Germans are all about the amorality stories. Scandies, too.
>>
I want to hug Nana and tell her everything is going to be ok
>>
>>>/int/
>>
Because of its German name. They seem to think it was made for them.
>>
They like shit.
>>
>>135992192
You can relate that to Mexicans liking Puella Magi Madoka Magica?
>>
>>135991726
Isn't it "I am a 14 year old teenager and love anime"-starter kit though?
>>
>>135991570

Elfenlied?
Uh... because it sounds cool in german?
Or rather it sounds cute in german.
Translation is like "Fairy Song" so people were probably expecting some cutesy shoujo (which are also popular in germany, see Sailor Moon, Ojamajo Doremi, Kamimkaze Kaito Jeanne, Wedding Peach, etc.) so some kids going into Elfenlied expecting another Sailormoon knock were brutally slapped by some naked gore anime.
It's kinda the Madoka for germans
>>
>>135991726

That starter kit would need to be rather large though
>>
>>135994435
not really. I'd add:

>One Piece
>Naruto
>Inuyasha
>Ranma 1/2
>Hellsing
>Elfenlied
>Full Metal Alchemist
>Death Note

at least it was like this about 7-8 years ago
>>
>>135992153
Dies uezs
>>
>>135994576

You forgot Dragonball, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Detective Conan, Monster Rancher, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne and uh... Yu-gi-oh?
>>
>>135991627
Yeah you do but you got bigger problems than that right now. There's a Flüchtling with is hand up your sister's dress right this instant I'd wager.
>>
>>135994629

Why are you dying
what's uesz
>>
>>135994731
nah those aren't edgy enough. They would totally watch these but never admit it
>>
>>135994765

Oh h-haha how funny
W-wir s-schaffen das
>>
>>135994795

If you like admit that you never watched Dragonball in germany you're immeditaly "that guy" in the group forever

Also why'd you list One Piece then
>>
>>135994765
>implying anyone cares about 3D whores
>>
>>135991570
Tell me why this is "lol you like it because you are edgy teen and think gore is mature XD" and Berserk isn't?
>>
>there will never be a satisfying conclusion
>tfw watching it as young teen many years ago
>tfw anime ending with the buisness guy having horns
>clock magically works again at the end
>he didn't fuck his cousin

Was the manga better than the anime? I've honestly never read it
>>
>>135994888
Germans also love One Piece with a passion and they are gonna defend it no matter how old they are
>>
>>135994930

>Implying the only people who like Berserk aren't just edgy teens and think gore is mature
>>
>>135994984

Same with Dragonball
>>
>>135994930
It is a popular /a/ meme
>>
>>135994984
And rightly so
>>
>>135994930
fuck off
>>
>>135994795

Then you should add Gantz to that list
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.