[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Hey kid, don't do it. > You aren't the boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fate blade works.jpg (260 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
fate blade works.jpg
260 KB, 1600x1000
> Hey kid, don't do it.
> You aren't the boss of me!
> No. Seriously. I'm telling you it's not worth it.
> You're wrong!
> Look here you little shit. I am your Ghost of Christmas Future, taking the LONG road around to tell you that your misguided ways will land you into eternal torment and you should DO something about it.
> If that happens I'll fight even harder!
> Spoiler alert: You burn out. I burn out. Everyone, everything, EVERYWHERE, including the universe itself eventually. Burns. Out. I am literally YOU, at the end of my candle, breaking every rule in the book just to tell you that it is a FINITE resource and you should think about your own happiness once in a while.
> That won't happen if I never give up!
> I... wha... guh...

Why is Japanese stubbornness so retarded? Yield to no one, not even yourself.
>>
There's a reason we nuked them into submission.
>>
File: 3779149-no+you+move+cap+says.jpg (127 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
3779149-no+you+move+cap+says.jpg
127 KB, 1152x814
>The entire media thinks you're wrong
>Democratically elected representatives of the people think you're wrong
>Literally everyone thinks you're wrong
>The entire goddamn country
>Still think they're all wrong

Why is American stubbornness so retarded?
>>
>>135989462
Holy shit, did someone write this for real? You could literally use this to justify anything
>>
>>135989966
People do use that to justify anything. Just like he just said right there. It doesn't matter so the country can decide something is right if it's wrong.
>>
>>135989007
They're different people. Pay attention to the story
>>
>>135989007
To be fair in the true end it's more or less implied that Shirou somehow ended up getting a little bit ahead of Archer, in some vague, unexplained sense. It could even be more contentment with where he wound up.

The beauty of alternate universes, really.
>>
File: In my mind, I'm a sword.jpg (145 KB, 903x513) Image search: [Google]
In my mind, I'm a sword.jpg
145 KB, 903x513
>>135989007
>Leave Kiritsugu's dream to me
>>
>>135989007

Archer allows Shirou to stab him because he realizes that he isn't wrong though.
>>
>>135990104
Do all alternate universes have the same heaven and the same holy grail?
>>
>>135989007
UBW is awfully written generic shounen tripe, what else is new? Everyone knows HF and Sakura are the only parts of F/SN that are good.
>>
>>135990338
HF would be the best if Sakura didn't hold it back.
>>
>>135990338
Is this a new meme? Anyone with half a brain can see that HF is the shounen tripe where the MC is a braindead (literally) who beats up everything with his sacred arm.

UBW on the other hand is a philosophical piece with a bigger emphasis on dialogue and interactions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.