[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toei Animation- Hate needs to Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: Toei_Animation_logo.svg.png (110 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Toei_Animation_logo.svg.png
110 KB, 1280x960
I guess if you're an animation studio that's responsible for majority of the most mainstream mangas adaption to anime. Its only normal that the fanbase will hate you.

It makes no sense how much hate Toei gets on a regular, by people who aren't even their target audience. This shit is made for Japan, yet everyone else in different countries outside of it bitch like no end. Not even Japan bitches about them.

Yes there are studios out there that create better animation quality and better overall progression, but so what? People really need to get off this high horse of thinking they deserve GOD-TIER animation every fucking episode. Too much self-entitlement from people who don't spend a damn dime to even watch or read this shit.
>>
>>135988776
>mangas
Lurk more faggot and then kill yourself.
>>
>>135988776

No one is asking for GOD-TIER animation. DECENT animation would be nice.

Also
>mangas
>>>/out/
>>
>This food is made by Italians for Italians so you have no right to judge it
>>
>>135988776
But many of their competitors produce shows with better animation than what Toei shits out, and some of them have GOD-TIER animation every fucking episode. It's only natural to prefer a good product to a shitty one.
>>
>Not even Japan bitches about them.
Are you sure? Maybe you don't know because can't read their bitching in 2ch, Futaba or other blog.
>>
>mangas
Opinion discarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>135990304
That doesn't relate to Animation you retard.
>>
>>135991854
>>135990272
>>135989583

Not him, but I don't get this. He means manga's since its plural and he's talking about more than one manga. Are we secretly grammar nazi's or something?
>>
>>135988776
>mangas
>>
>>135991869
>This shit is made for Japan, yet everyone else in different countries outside of it bitch like no end
>>
>>135991968
Because it's a commercial product.
>>
>>135991968
Italian food has Italian stores and businesses in other places. Their target is anyone who fucking eats the shit. As opposed to Japanese Studios who's MAIN target is Japan itself and anything else is marketing from 3rd party companies. You fuckers can't turn on your TV to some channel and watch "Le newest anime episodes" or "Le new moe show". Unless its netflix, youtube or some other shit you have connected to your TV. Since Japanese TV airs mostly anime shit, and you'll sadly never enjoy it cause you aren't important, nor a factor to them.

You watch, read and probably buy their figurines or other merchandise but you are not in any way shape or form someone they want to have that shit. You're a guy interested in their work or a weaaboo either way. You aren't needed.
>>
>>135988776
>mangas
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>135988776
>Not even Japan bitches about them.
Have you ever been on 2ch?
>>
Thread alive, OP probably already leaving.
>>
>>135997638
Do you speak Japanese you fucking retard.
>>
>>135988776
Do you even watch their animation?
>>
dbs is consistently the worst looking tv anime I have ever seen
>>
Kill yourself OP. Toei is absolute trash and it butchers and milks the shows it animate with the least effort put into it.
>>
>>135991913
Manga plural is manga.
>>
>>135991913
Yes, we are Grammar Nazis. Fuck you heil Hitler.
>>
>>135991913
>we
Fuck off.
>>
At least they hire good musicians
>>
>>135999552
You don't?
>>
Even Digimon tri. doesn't feel like movie. It's just tv but scheduled as movie because lack of good animator in their side. And I'm sure director didn't want throw his project to Pinoy. I was expect something like Summer Wars.
>>
>>136001370
the animation of digimon tri was that bad? i didn't watched yet
>>
>>135988776
Fuck you toei shill
>>
File: 1432243109095.png (445 KB, 752x952) Image search: [Google]
1432243109095.png
445 KB, 752x952
>>135990272
What do you see as Decent you fucking retard, if it isn't above and beyond your expectations you'll BITCH, like everyone else.

There is no "DECENT" in this industry when it comes you you self-obsessed fuckers an your fuckery.

Its GREAT or BAD aka GODLEVEL or "QUALITY"
>>
>>136002029
try harder faggot
>>
>>136002059
>No retort
>resorts to faggotry
>>
>>135988776
Is this the Toei venting thread?

I don't know why Japan continues to enable them and their method of putting in the barest effort in even the biggest of their properties. Any other smaller studio would be scorned for the kind of work Toei puts out. They're only a hair above the likes of Gonzo and Liden.
>>
>>136002412
>I don't know why Japan continues to enable them

Maybe because Toei's been around longer than you fucking existed.
>>
>>136002606
So? Then they're washed up has-beens
>>
>>135992201
>Their target is anyone who fucking eats the shit
Studios also target anyone who fucking watches their shit.
> marketing from 3rd party companies.
Toei produce adaptions, and therefore could be considered a "3rd party company".
> Since Japanese TV airs mostly anime shit
Now it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
> not in any way shape or form someone they want to have that shit.
You're completely deluded.
>>
>>136002635
Like your mother? Nahhh, they bank in more than she ever did sucking dick man
>>
>>136002838
>ITT: Butthurt
>>
>>135991913
Japanese has almost no plural form. Manga's plural is manga. Anime's plural is anime. Learn what you're watching, EOP.
>>
>>136002935
If OP wasn't such a retard about Japan I'd swear he worked for Toei
>>
File: quality toei horse.jpg (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
quality toei horse.jpg
326 KB, 1280x720
>decent
>>
>>136004930
Actually this is before the ennies lobby arc when their animation (as well as odas writing) was actually decent, the only reason that horse looks retarded is because they're on an island where everything is tall as fuck
>>
>from people who dont spend a damn dime
hey now OP i buy anime if i think its worth buying.
>>
>>136004489
Not anyone above but I believe he meant to have a possessive s and forgot to put an apostrophe.

Like Manga's adaptations.

The sentence really should have been

"manga adaptations to anime" tho but I digress, really no reason to get all up in arms about our secret club.
>>
>>136005031
>odas writing was bad after enies lobby
but thriller bark, sabondy, impel down, and dressrosa were all good anon
>>
>>135988776
You shold go to reddit, your personal opinions wiill be more valued there.
>>
File: nine.jpg (268 KB, 636x1199) Image search: [Google]
nine.jpg
268 KB, 636x1199
>>136002873
Great to hear, why dont they use some of that money they bank in to produce anime with actual quality? At least my mom spends her dick sucking money on food for me to eat and doesnt keep it for herself unlike Toei
>>
>>136005557
>Implying all the makeup needed to make herself look somewhat attractive isn't keeping it to herself.

Bitch please, think next time you speak. Enjoy watching Toei Animation, you know you'll keep watching.
>>
the worst part about toei is that they can actually be good if they give a shit. hell look at digimon adventures tri or some of their movies. but i guess its just too much to aak for them to animate in seasons for some reason
>>
Watch Precure, anon. It have barely none quality, can't believe a little girl's show give more money to Toei than DBZ nowadays.
>>
>>136005205
Thriller bark was decent
Island of women was forgettable at best
Impel down was nice seeing all the old characters but kinda drawn out
White beard war way to drawn out with too much focus on no name characters
Fishman island was trash
The coliseum arc of dress rosa was good but everything after that was boring and predictable plus despite the grand reunion sabo did nothing
Furfag island arc is also looking to be trash
>>
>>136006145
your sentence is full of quality that's for sure
>>
>>136004489
its a shame anime isn't a japanese word then.
>>
>>136006157
see i thought the whole of dressrosa was pretty damn good except for a few parts at the end. had some of my favorite chapters like when barto used his own "pistol" attack or when sai promised to marry baby 5
>>
>>136006527
What one piece really needs is an arc like ennies lobby again where there was actually something on the line and most of the characters were really fleshed out. Oda ha been playing it safe for a while now and there hasn't been any decent character development since after the time skip
>>
>>135991913
>manga's
>'s
Go back to school.
>>
>>136006692
i agree. the strawhats need a challenge. like a REAL challenge. Doffy was tough but the rest of his family were chumps. I feel like Zou is gonna be that arc though
>>
>>136006855
Because they teach Japanese grammar lessons in america. Bro shut the fuck up.
>>
>>136002935
>ITT: Insults iv seen everyone else using so il use them too.

Hes not butthurt idiot, he is correct though.
>>
>>136007219
>ITT: Butthurt & Samefagging
>>
>there are studios out there that create better animation quality and better overall
Yes, all of them.
>>
File: 1410776228414.webm (853 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1410776228414.webm
853 KB, 640x360
>>135988776
Yes, I do deserve great animation every episodes. Fuck me for having standards right?
They did good anime sometimes I guess, I don't hate them

>mangas
>>
>>136007259
Im not even the same dude, don't just assume because 2 people are against you that they are the same person. That is some immature logic.
>>
>>136007288
>Includes Gainax

You people have no idea what you're talking about do you?

You see a studio with good animation and automatically think its the best one. Its no wonder these studio's ignore the consumer.
>>
File: OVJKwuS.png (331 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
OVJKwuS.png
331 KB, 595x335
Because they're the richest studio out there and they still didn't give in much effort to the art quality like in Sailor Moon Crystal and DBZ.

Isn't their yen profit 30 billion? Even KyoAni is only 165 million.
>>
File: 1436824395798.jpg (26 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
1436824395798.jpg
26 KB, 453x435
>>136007304
>Yes, I do deserve great animation every episodes. Fuck me for having standards right?

Yes fuck you dumbass, your entitlement is on the same level as Tumblr. Maybe you should visit, start a blog about having high standards and always whining when you don't get your way. Hell man, you'd fit right in!

You don't like Toei, here's an idea. Don't watch their shit.
>>
>>136007384
well a lot of that is due to marketing/merch shit and I don't think profits from that division would ever go to the animation department
>>
how in christ's name is this thread still alive
>>
>>136007556
Because you bumped it.
>>
>>136007691
I saged it you fucking faggot
you probably don't even know what that is
>>
They produce some good creators at times like Kenji Nakamura and Matsumoto Rie, but other than that they're pretty shit.
>>
>>136007101
>'s
>Japanese grammar
I don't know how you fucked up this bad. Start over from kindergarten.
>>
>>136007812
I think you need to go rethink your comment and mine before making yourself out to be a bigger fool than you already are mate.
>>
>>136007858

>>135991913
>grammar nazi's
>'s
Take your own advice. Since you're so obtuse, let me help you out. It's grammar Nazis not grammar nazi's.

Go back to kindergarten.
>>
>>136008004
Nice way to certify your idiocy, thinking two anons are the same person.
>>
>>136008065
>thinking two anons are the same person
But I didn't think that. My original post was calling out on the wrong use of apostrophes as seen in >>135991913.

The reply I got was >>136007101 which associate apostrophe usage with Japanese grammar.

There was zero implication of samefagging on my part.
>>
>>136008172
Give it up, anon. Kids will never admit being wrong regarding any situation, especially grammar, and will continue to fuck up basic punctuation while acting as if they are perfect beings. No need to continue responding to it and giving it attention for its literal childish behavior.
>>
>>136008172
Give it up dumbass, you can never prove someone's the same.
>>
>>136001370
Digimon tri isn't actually animated by Toei though. They just slapped their name on it and called it a day.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.