[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Lovecraft think of this? >Fucking orientals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Nyaruko.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nyaruko.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
What would Lovecraft think of this?

>Fucking orientals
>>
The usual

>Something something degeneracy niggers etc
>>
Lovecraft doesn't strike me as someone who cared about ownership of his ideas.
>>
>>135985913
His reaction would probably be quite apathetic. Just like with everything else.
>>
>>135986240
Dude hated niggers though.
>>
>>135986255
He didn't care enough to do anything about them though.
He wasn't overly fond of jews but he still married one.
>>
I think he'd like it.
Just think about it, if turning horrible monsters into cute girls isn't the most perverted disgusting way to desecrate his stories, then what is?
This is exactly what Nyarlathotep would do.
>>
>>135986407
>Just think about it, if turning horrible monsters into cute girls isn't the most perverted disgusting way to desecrate his stories, then what is?

I can see him appreciating that, but even without it he seems like he'd be the type to enjoy the oriental cartoons with the cute girls.
>>
File: 080 - dXpDtN1.jpg (163 KB, 730x1093) Image search: [Google]
080 - dXpDtN1.jpg
163 KB, 730x1093
>>135986535
>>
>>135988349
Nyarlathotep?
>>
Cthuguha and Hastur aren't even from Lovecraft's own work. They're from other authors expanding the mythos.

I think Lovecraft would appreciate it, really. The unknown and terrifying becomes fuckable with familiarity. Today's existential horror isn't ooga booga space tentacles, it's the sheer weakness of the human mind compared to the amount of data and processing power we've created via computers, and how that bodes I'll for free will.
>>
Lovecraft lived as a neet that communicated mainly through letters, he'd understand our lifestyle at least.
>>
>>135989151
>Today's existential horror isn't ooga booga space tentacles, it's the sheer weakness of the human mind compared to the amount of data and processing power we've created via computers, and how that bodes I'll for free will.
Lovecraft would've written some great cyberpunk if he'd been alive today
>>
File: Tatsuya Morino Nyarlathotep.jpg (453 KB, 640x943) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya Morino Nyarlathotep.jpg
453 KB, 640x943
>>135988349
Nyarlathotep is mai waifu nyo~
>>
>>135989255
Same desu.
She a best.
>>
>>135985913
Probably something along the lines of
>muh dick
>>
File: 082 - hAFYREx.jpg (84 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
082 - hAFYREx.jpg
84 KB, 900x636
>>135989255
>>135988349
>>
If Lovecraft were alive today would he have written stories or instead spend countless hours watching and masturbating to animated little girls and Japanese junior idols? Wonder how many other potential historically ground breaking intellectuals, writers and thinkers in general have been lost to unleash their energy and wit upon the digital world, randomly, anonymously, lost over time.

With the amount of time and energy we've put into /a/ alone, just thing of what that could have resulted in if focused into something tangible. We may well could have cured cancer and created that Aryan master race utopia but instead we shitposted so hard it permanently leaked out into real life.

I bet the Jews were behind this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.