[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japanese cartoons was the blunder of the century. Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hayao-miyazaki.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hayao-miyazaki.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
>Japanese cartoons was the blunder of the century.

Was he right?
>>
>>135968614
>>Japanese cartoons was the blunder of the century.
>Was he right?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>135968673
What do you mean by this?
>>
le animewasamistake man. My favorite meme.
>>
>>135968731
It's spelled maymay.
>>
>>135968700

>>>Japanese cartoons was the blunder of the century.
>>Was he right?
>What did he mean by this?

>What do you mean by this?

What did anyone mean here?
>>
>>135968856
meem
>>
Animators working for so few shekels, making works that cater to otaku while many in the industry could do so much more
>>
>>135969322
Maams
>>
>>135969260
>>>>>>Japanese cartoons was the blunder of the century.
>>>>Was he right?
>>>What did he mean by this?

>>What do you mean by this?

>What did anyone mean here?

Meaningful transmission of syntactical value?
>>
>>135968614
>Japanese moving pictures might've been a flawed concept from the start
It's not clear what he meant by this
>>
>>135970181
>Chink animations should have never existed.
It's uncertain as to what exactly he is saying.
>>
>>135968614
Yes. Lilo and Stitch is a better anime than any actual anime. Japan just can't compete.
>>
RWBY is easily the best anime ever made. To disagree would be to admit you just hate anime
>>
>>135968614
The Anime Genre caused a lot more harm to people mentally across the globe than any other artform.

In his defense, I think when it comes from a humane level. Yes, anime was a problem and an invention that we really didn't need. Its caused teens, adults and many other young people who aren't all that self-confident to behave like fucking retards, its caused people to denounce their own cultures.

Its caused so much fucked up shit, that no one can even say with a straight face that it isn't a problem.
>>
>>135970634

oh cool it looks like someone knew what he meant by this

cool
>>
Which century, 20th or 21st?
>>
>>135970733
RWBY
>>
>>135971888
Nigga, what?
>>
Is it meme hour already?
>>
File: 1432258632407.jpg (42 KB, 599x372) Image search: [Google]
1432258632407.jpg
42 KB, 599x372
>>135968614
>>
>>135968614
What about the Iraq War?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.