[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate this fucking rat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Rat.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rat.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
I hate this fucking rat
>>
>>135965113
That's a human
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1280x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1280x1104
>>135965113
>Tfw just found out he has the same voice as Hisoka

God tier range.
>>
>>135965113
>>135965189

That was a true LOL right there
>>
Did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>135965871
Squealer apologists need to die
>>
>>135965113
Indeed

>>135965871
>kills two innocent kids, abduct their son/daughter and use its superpowers against the innocent
>nothing wrong
>>
>>135965981
>innocent kids
I want edgy kid to leave
>>
>>135965871
>this is what Squealer apologists actually believe
>>
>>135966062
While they were two incredibly annoying kids, they were still kids and didn't really know what the leaders were doing, and wanted no part in it.
>>
>>135965981
>you can't kill kids to save your kind
>just let your kids die instead of them
That's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>135966270
Yeah and with your logic even act of terrorism is justified, edgylord-kun
>>
>>135966331
Did you want the rats just to let themselves be trampled by some smug humans? Even Kiroumaru wanted to rebel.
>>
>>135966385
Yeah and Kiroumaru grew up and learnt what was the best way for themselves. What did Squealer do for his? Total annihilation and worthless deaths. He made a dangerous gamble and got it called off. Nothing to symphatise about this
>>
>Suddenly, Yakomaru’s voice came from outside the tunnel.
>“Let us negotiate! I am the supreme commander of the Robber Fly colony, Yakomaru. Shall we try to avoid any more unnecessary bloodshed?”
>“What kind of bullshit is he trying to pull now?” Satoru muttered angrily. “Who was the one who attacked and killed hundreds of innocent people for no reason?”
>“Please answer me. Humans and queerats may be different, but we are of equal intelligence. Our interests may differ, but surely negotiations can overcome them. Engaging in dialogue would be the first step.”
>“Don’t answer,” Kiroumaru warned. “He wants to use our voices to locate us.”
>“…if this continues, it will only lead to more deaths,” Yakomaru continued. “That is not my intention. I swear upon my own name. If you surrender now, I promise to spare your lives and to treat you humanely in your capture.”
>“That’s like a haythatcher promising other birds that it won’t eat their eggs even if they lay them in its nest,” Kiroumaru scoffed. “That double-tongued bastard doesn’t really think he can win us over with his words. He’s just trying to get us to respond.”
>Once he realized he wasn’t going to get anything from us, Yakomaru’s voice stopped abruptly.

Squealer is a pathetic, lowly bastard concerned primarily with power. His clever appeals to emotion and reason are attempts to further this agenda, and if they work on you even after seeing the anime through or reading the novel you're deluded.

Remember when Saki and Satoru saved him, and when he was captured he routed them out? God, he's pig fucking disgusting.
>>
>>135966506
His gamble included making a massive number of voluntary sacrifices, as well.

Which he managed by using the false minoshiro's words. Something he himself did not believe in, because he was fully intent on enslaving PK-users by rounding up nursery children.

And the board of representatives he set up in the name of democracy? No equivalency: he's the head of it.
>>
>>135966331

Sometimes things don't need to be justified.

Unless they are acted on against yourself of course, then you should shut down anybody who has any motivations against you, no matter how pure.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1200
I love how his methods actually worked on getting some viewers to his side. He rose to power in the exact same way using the exact same words and tactics as people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini, etc. It seems it's a part of human nature to buy into that crap, and the show did it so well that it actually worked to some extent.

Part of why I think a lot of people favored the rats over humans is that despite their appearance, in terms of behavior, the rats are more like modern humans than the humans were in the show, so they were ultimately more familiar and more sympathized with.

I think the humans were certainly far from perfect, and the rats deserved better than they got, but Squealer was definitely not jsutified in most of his actions.
>>
Was anal sex involved between those two faggots? The anime just showed them kissing but I guess the manga/ln? went further?
>>
>>135965189
It sure as hell doesn't look like a human to me.
>>
>>135969870
The manga was 100% lesbo muff-mashing. I'm not sure about the novel.
>>
>>135969801
Yes. It was really well-written but it's not really impressive.
They simply put emphasis on the evils of the cantus users (no matter how necessary it was) and revealed only the good side of the rats.

The fact that humans tend to root for the underdogs really helped the storyline as well
>>
>>135969801
Pretty sure that it was just a natural reaction after the 20 episodes that featured the human society as cruel. All ears are closed after that
>>
>>135965113
Squealer did nothing wrong.
>>
>>135969870
In the novel Saki follows after Jun and Satoru once.

She witnesses Satoru licking Jun's ear, and them getting in position to suck each other's dicks before she leaves.
>>
Kiroumaru is the biggest piece of shit in the show, puts his own petty sense of pride and honour above his species.

If the appearance of the queerats and the pk users was reversed a lot more people would sympathize with squeeler.

Honestly who gives a fuck about justification when the state of your whole species is at stake. Anyone who'd put their own sense of morality above saving their people is ridiculous.

Frankly the pk users are just a horribly functioning toxic species that the world would be better of without.
>>
>>135971639
Squealer pls go
>>
File: fromtheneworld.jpg (105 KB, 675x1014) Image search: [Google]
fromtheneworld.jpg
105 KB, 675x1014
>>135969801
How different are the novel and manga from the anime? I just finished watching it and while I by no means think it's bad I can't but feeling let down by the ending.

I'm hoping that's just because there was too much story to fit into a 25 episode series. At the least the character are a lot more attrative in the manga.
>>
>>135965113
Squealer realized the hard truth that without leverage people will do as they please if they have godly amounts to influence you.

So he played their game and lost.
>>
>Squealer is in the wrong because he wants to protect his people from genocide brought upon them because their only crime is they developed a fucking workers democracy and overthrew their shitty crazed monarch

PK Bourgeoisie pls go.
>>
>>135974988
Anime = novel without sex scenes
Manga = novel with too much sex scenes
>>
>>135965113
He did nothing wrong though.
>>
>>135975654
Shinsekai Yuri anyone?
>>
Hitler rat did nothing wrong
>>
>>135975654
>Manga = novel with too much sex scenes
And no guy homo
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.