[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched the first episode of this it's Toradora all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1429077848887.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429077848887.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
just watched the first episode of this
it's Toradora all over again
do they think it's a mystery who is going to win in the end?
because they are doing a very bad job at hiding it
Im %99 sure the this yukino will win. you can already tell from the fucking first episode the same as toradora.
Japan loves her type and I bet she is destroying every poll there if there is any
I cant stand her character at all how they can find her attitude attractive?

anyway Im dropping this show. I dont want to suffer and punch my monitor every time she is on screen
unless somehow this %1 happen and she lose but I know this wont happen
my prediction are %99 Yukino win %0 that other girl %1 both as anime original ending
>>
File: 1405032390435.jpg (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1405032390435.jpg
24 KB, 200x200
>it's Toradora all over again
>>
>>135952795
You're right. Toradora was better than this garbage
>>
>>135952870
You've seen one episode, you can't fucking judge.
>>
>>135952795
why you think this was a bait?
it is a high school romance and the winner is a mystery
knowing who is going to win is the main reason people watch this
it is definitely comparable to Toradora
and both failed at hiding their bias from the first episode

>>135952940
dude chill you are replying to wrong anon
>>
MC is gay and the trap is gonna win.
Sorry that you're so very wrong OP.
>>
>>135953216
>knowing who is going to win is the main reason people watch this
Not at all, most people watched oregairu because of 8man, not because of the romance.
>>
File: 1425335135350.jpg (39 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1425335135350.jpg
39 KB, 720x544
>>135953216
>it is a high school romance and the winner is a mystery
>comparable to Toradora
>comparing this garbage to Toradora
I'll admit, you almost got me.
>>
>>135953306
They're equally garbage.
>>
>>135953400
so true...
>>
>>135952676
Okay?
Do you want us to convince you otherwise? Honestly from how shit the quality of your post is I'd much prefer you just leave and never come back.
>>
File: 1449079048215.gif (342 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1449079048215.gif
342 KB, 480x357
>trap will never win
>>
>>135953526
didnt the trap win in haganai?
>>
Is MC biggest self-insert of all time for social awkward neckbeards?
>>
>>135953229
>Sorry that you're so very wrong OP.
I wish anon
I like the characters designs in this show especially the teacher

>>135953274
it is still the main focus of this show. declaring the winner will end it.

>>135953306
Toradora wasn't anything special and I think it was a bad anime since they failed hard at hiding what was the main focus of their show
but I admit the main girl there is more likeable
she was the worst girl but still way better than yukino
>>
>>135953400
Toradora is better kind of garbage
>>
>>135953538
He was a she all along.
>>
>>135953538
No, the ending was trash and MC turned down or got turned down by almost everyone
Confessed to scientist, she turned him down
Trap starts dating him but they eventually break up
He turns down yozora
Then he goes on to study at college with sena

Nobody officially wins
>>
eh, it pays homage to more anime then toradora (see all the jojo references)

but i see what youre saying. i thought that too because of the MC's eyes, but just keep watching. i don't know how to say this, but while the characters are similar, their development and coming of age is, well, different. you'll see.

stick with it, it gets better

im probably just falling for bait though
>>
>>135953590
>it is still the main focus of this show. declaring the winner will end it.
Not at all, the focus is 8man figuring out what GENUINE is
>>
>>135953639
Stop typing like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>135953463
no one is forcing you to post here

>>135953639
maybe the rest is great but I cant continue watching this knowing that yukino will win
first episode Im already done with her. maybe because how the MC think she is too perfect and how this show is treating her
>>
>>135953590
OP i share the same view as you. I fucking hate Toradora because of its predictability. No other girl had chance from the fucking beginning to end. I had no reason to watch it. The only retards who like it are pedos who fap to fucking Taiga kid.

Though, Oregairu man is no that much abou romance, more about relationships in general and there isnt any strong evidence yet that would favor any of the girls. Besides best girl comes in second season.

BTW STOP FUCKING JUDGING ANIME AFTER 1 EP
>>
>>135953686
stop giving a shit, its 4chan

much less the /a/ board
>>
>>135954033
keep in mind there are 2 seasons. and trust me when i say this: so far, its nothing like clannad: after story if that gives you a hint
>>
File: Such a lust for genuine.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Such a lust for genuine.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What did she mean by "Remember the Alamo"?
>>
>>135954257
>Though, Oregairu man is no that much abou romance, more about relationships in general and there isnt any strong evidence yet that would favor any of the girls. Besides best girl comes in second season.

so the show doesn't favor this perfect girl? I was sure this was toradora 2 but with a different name
maybe I will give it one more chance

>BTW STOP FUCKING JUDGING ANIME AFTER 1 EP
I know its stupid and I usually give any anime 3 or 4 episodes
but Yukino here was a BIG nope I cant stand her type at all and how they treated her as the perfect girl who give no shit in the first episode
the worse is Im sure Japan is all over her like taiga.

>>135954426
sorry didnt get your hint since I didn't watch clannad. all I know about that anime is that it was an anime adaptation for a game
>>
>>135955036
CLANNAD SPOILERS AND SPOILERS FOR THIS SERIES WOAAAAAAH LOOK OUT

in clannad after story, its about okazaki and nagisa and them dating and getting married, but in this series, season 1 only has character development, trying to get you close to the characters, setting up for a light "harem-ish" anime. im only a few episodes into season 2, and it deals WAY more with romance. however, season 1 has little romance.
>>
>>135955439
>season 1 only has character development, trying to get you close to the characters, setting up for a light "harem-ish" anime.
>season 1 has little romance.
then I guess I will finish the first season and then see if I like the characters enough to bother with 2
which actually gonna hurt more because I know who is gonna win already and Im sure the one I like is not
and the fact no one entered this thread and was like
"haha faggot you are wrong and here is an unmarked spoiler from the manga or whatever the main source is that prove you wrong" is more of a prove
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.