[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku to Rune Aoarashi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: img000020 (1).png (611 KB, 860x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000020 (1).png
611 KB, 860x1200
>Ai yori aoshi and umi no misaki artist.
How many chapters until autistic loli harem?
>>
>>135948772
Well at least the MC doesn't have Vegeta hair anymore.
>>
umi no misaki was hot garbage tho
>>
>>135949017
Fag detected. He gets 4 chicks at the end and an entire island is set up to ritualistically worship him.

If any of his waifu die they're replaced by a new teenage miko too.
The loli won romantically and yet the 3 main girls are still getting daily intakes of the D.

Only it's art style degradation is hot garbage.

Ao yori aoshi was the trash manga. Essentially 10+ of leading girls on for no reason. It's almost a cuckoldry simulator. The MC is such asshole for wasting his harem's time because he's already engaged. There was absolutely no reason to keep it a secret.
>>
File: img000047.png (3 MB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000047.png
3 MB, 857x1200
Cute.
>>
I'm not an artfag but does anybody really give a shit about landscape artists nowadays?

Sounds more unlikely to me than the master artist being a little girl.
>>
File: sdsddccc.jpg (154 KB, 873x545) Image search: [Google]
sdsddccc.jpg
154 KB, 873x545
>>135948981
give it time

Also I can't believe this MC is trying to "learn" from an autistic savant, that's seriously retarded and counterproductive. Does he even go to art school? Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>135949965
Are you new to anime and manga or something? Everyone knows that in Japan natural talent is always superior to hard work.
>>
>>135950624
Is he going to "learn" talent then? Does he have the 9-tailed da'Vinci sealed inside him and Rune will teach him how to channel it's power?
>>
>>135950802
Could be. But my point is that there is no better teacher than the autistic savant, because in the manga world that's the highest authority in any field.
>>
>>135950802
He will study the Bob Ross method of painting trees and mountains.
>>
>>135949965
Eccentricness is important for artists or something.
What´s more eccentric than being the pupil of a grade school blonde monkey?
>>
>>135949480
>He gets 4 chicks at the end and an entire island is set up to ritualistically worship him.

Yeah, that sounds like garbage
>>
>>135951589
You're gay.
>>
>>135950983
You can't *learn* eccentricity though.
>>
>>135951772
Maybe the MC will get a cool haircut and some piercings to he doesn't look like a shounen cuckboy.
>>
>>135951668
>muh wish fulfillment
>>
>>135952105
That's the point of harem manga, so don't read it or come to threads to discuss it if you fundamentally disagree with that medium of japanese media.

Harems with bullshit ending got btfo and Umi no Misaki retained a good ending.
Harems with 1 girl endings are objectively terrible because it's basically saying "You know those fun relationship dynamics that you spent the entire manga enjoying? Well now they're gone. Buy my manga. The END."
>>
>>135952997
>Pls don't call my garbage genre garbage!
>>
>>135954073
Hilarious m8! I bet you fap to vintage Victorian lithographs because xvideos "lacks substance"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.