[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanted to get into Ashita no Joe I see that one reference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: tb7.jpg (24 KB, 273x320) Image search: [Google]
tb7.jpg
24 KB, 273x320
I really wanted to get into Ashita no Joe

I see that one reference of it everywhere

The only torrent has fucking abysmal audio
Constantly jumps up and down in volume constant scatchy sound in the backround

Now I have a massive headache
All I want to know is what episode pic related happens
>>
>>135945823
obviously the last fucking episode you mongloid
>>
>>135945892
Is he dead? or dehydrated

Also does he ever stop being such a cocky faggot?
>>
>>135945980
dead
>>
>>135946008
Damn that's heavy

So does he ever stop being an asshole to everyone?
>>
>>135946040
no
Go watch hajime no ippo
>>
>>135946040
He is pretty much an asshole and cocky faggot for most of the series, though he comes a more likeable asshole after he gets out of prison.
>>
>>135946071
Already did
>>
File: Wolf cross counter.jpg (521 KB, 1555x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wolf cross counter.jpg
521 KB, 1555x1200
Read the manga.
>>
>>135946040
He starts as an asshole and upgrades to a murderous asshole later on.
>>
>>135946269
Is that character development?
>>
File: BtaWikaCEAEI4yI.jpg large.jpg (53 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
BtaWikaCEAEI4yI.jpg large.jpg
53 KB, 800x564
>>135946334
The manga has really good character development, especially Joe himself. He never truly stops being an asshole but it feels more realistic. He doesn't go from punk that grew up on the streets to super nice guy, he grows in a logical and realistic way. Also, what torrent are you using? BakaBTs? The one I have doesn't have that bad of sound quality but my ears are fucked for the most part.
>>
The manga is better than the anime.
>>
>>135946448
Got it off nyaa

Some sub group called [Adhiesc]
>>
Also, the anime/manga isn't just worth it for the iconic ending, it's good throughout and the halfway point climax is almost as, if not more, impactful than the ending and the ending only really impacts you if you read the whole manga and see all the events leading up to it.

Also, if you've read Ippo, it has Woli 1.0 in it.

>>135946543
Use BakaBT then, probably better quality.
>>
Read the manga?
>>
>>135945823
It's from Gurren Lagann, actually. Episdoe 7 or 8 I think.
>>
>>135947498
>>
>>135946071
It's a fucking shame that Ippo pretty much goes downhill after Ippo's first victory against Miyata
It just fucking becomes "PUNCH HARDER THAN YOUR OPPONENT"
Even though Ippo develops new techniques like the dempsy roll and sometimes changes his strategy, the endgame is the same
Ippo vs Miyata was the highlight of the series
>>
Read the manga you fucking moron
>>
>>135949490
I dont read manga.
>>
Can I become white ash too?
>>
>>135946218
Fuck that shit. The anime is much better and expands the manga a lot.
>>
>>135946218
Now that I think about it Joe is pretty buff in that picture but wasn't he still a teen there?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.