[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Explain this.
>>
>>135945209
Means they were young when they changed, thus the brain has an easier time adapting to the new body.
>>
>>135945307
>Means they were young
Ahah... ahaha... haha...
;_;
>>
File: electronicbrain.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
electronicbrain.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
this is all i have to say
>>
>>135945378
please tell me that's an edit and not a real sub
>>
Could Motoko beat t-1000 1v1?
>>
>>135945772
Yes.
>>
>>135945772
She'd hack him in a nanosecond.
>>
Can we all agree that innocence was the worst GITS at least up to that point

The continuous quoting that happened in one every 2 sentences made it unbearable.
>>
>>135945511

NEWFAG ALERT
>>
>>135945511
I take it you haven't heard about the mass naked child events
>>
>>135946444
>>135946504
nah, I knew about the bootleg subs, I just wanted to keep this thread alive
We rarely have good GITS threads
>>
>"The deeper the scars on their faces, the deeper the ones in their Ghosts"
>>
>>135946786
>>135945209
Why did Kazundo even do what he did?
He literally had nothing to gain?
>>
>>135946924
didn't mean to leave that question mark at the end
>>
File: Ghost in the Shell - Gouda.png (382 KB, 1280x661) Image search: [Google]
Ghost in the Shell - Gouda.png
382 KB, 1280x661
>"Pitter, patter, the rain starts to drop. While the water may fill up the holes on the road, it will never fill up the hole of one's heart."
>>
>>135945307
this. either lost in translation or the translator was an ass
>>
>>135947102
*tip*
>>
>>135946924
didnt he pretty much say during that conversation that he just wanted the (implicit) credit for orchestrating the whole thing? That he wanted some people to realize that there was a genius behind it all?
>>
>>135947904
I guess he really had a huge inferiority complex
>>
>>135947102
This guy is literally Skull Face
>>
>>135945209
In the manga and in SAC 1st gig where motoko offers to swap bodies and sex the fat politician, its noted that swapping sensation during sex between males and females will cause pain. since the pleasure nerves in men and women are different, women will interpret cock pleasure as pain whilst men will interpret vagina pleasure as pain because they don't have the equivalent nerve endings. or they do have them but it gets translated to groin pain or something else.
>>
>>135946290
How do you hack a liquid robot without terminals?
>>
>>135946423
Ghost in the Shell had style and substance
Innonence tried to replicate that, but ended up all style, no substance
>>
>>135948349
>all style, no substance
That describes the movie perfectly actually
>>
>>135948154
>In the manga and in SAC 1st gig where motoko offers to swap bodies and sex the fat politician, its noted that swapping sensation during sex between males and females will cause pain.
I don't remember this being stated, but I don't see how this applied here, he says nothing about using bodies of the wrong gender.
>>
>>135947984
Big enough for him to sacrifice a country and not manage to fill it.
>>
>>135945209
He doesn't really give much of an explanation
>>
>>135948154
That was never said in the show.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.