[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime is trash. To simplify the problem it's the fanbase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Trigun-anime-Vash.jpg (261 KB, 1577x659) Image search: [Google]
Trigun-anime-Vash.jpg
261 KB, 1577x659
Anime is trash. To simplify the problem it's the fanbase supporting trash, both over here and there.

>it's only the japs that have a say

No, there's clear evidence that they take input from foreign sales. Pic related.

We need more elitists
>>
cry about it
>>
Trigun was boring as fuck fampai
>>
Trigun is awful.
>>
File: 1452318861512.jpg (50 KB, 563x317) Image search: [Google]
1452318861512.jpg
50 KB, 563x317
>>135944689
what you think /a/ is for exactly?

Did you honestly come here to have meaningful a discussion?
>>
>>135944799
Agreed but that isn't the point.
>>
Trigun was absolute dogshit.
>>
>>135946464
See
>>135944689
>>
>>135944626
>No, there's clear evidence that they take input from foreign sales
>bombed in Japan
Maybe to today's standards when anime had less Otaku to buy their merchandise and the industry was less competitive and more experimental
I don't think it bombed
Stop pulling facts out of your ass. If you want to support sales then buy the Blue Rays and merchandise
>>
>>135944626
>bombed in Japan

lolno. OUTLAW STAR bombed, Trigun just did poorly.
>>
>>135944626
Trigun was trash.
>>
I feel bad for Trigun movie. It was pure metal, but sold like shit
>>
>>135946464
>>135947296
Maximum was pretty solid, had a bit of a clusterfuck ending though.

Its been a few years since I read it though
>>
>muh nostalgia

Stay mad reddit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.