[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a single flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 1200x1674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 1200x1674
Find a single flaw.
>>
>>135943610
That's too much healthiness. The virtue resides in moderation.
>>
>>135943610
This is... unbalanced. Ok just read this and within that one year, she's gonna just fall in love with him.
>>
>>135943610
WHY is her head so big?
>>
>>135943610
Proportions. She looks like an alien.
>>
>>135943610
Her boobs are on the verge of choking her.
>>
I don't know where to begin
>>
>>135943610
Why they put the dick in the pussy?
>>
>>135944844
Fuck you.
>>
>>135943610
>Someone who calls himself an artist made this
>An Editor approved of this
>A Supervisor gave to ok for printing thousands of books with this inside
>People paid to read it
>Someone thought of scanning it
>It somehow made it to the internet
>People asking to find a flaw

Nigga, I need to write a college essay of things that are wrong with that picture.
>>
File: 1386616072103.png (230 KB, 917x639) Image search: [Google]
1386616072103.png
230 KB, 917x639
>oppai loli
>>
Imagine what it would be like being an oppai loli.

So small and light that you can do nothing to stop all the big strong men, but boobs so huge that they stand out a mile away and keep getting you in trouble.
>>
>>135945285
Tera-tits?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.