[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best written female character in all of Mango?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: eva.jpg (71 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
71 KB, 500x268
Is this the best written female character in all of Mango?
>>
>best written
>literally a side character with little to no relevance to the plot
>>
Is this the best character in all of Mango?
>>
>>135943039
No, he was too fixated with Tenma to see the truth and it cost a whole lot of people their lives.
Also he's a literal cuckold
>>
>>135942925
Eva is best girl and waifu material. However, she is not my waifu.
>>
>>135942925
Yeah, thanks to Tenma for dumping her otherwise she will still be a bitch.
>>
File: Nakamura.Sawa.full.1466081[1].jpg (1 MB, 866x1363) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura.Sawa.full.1466081[1].jpg
1 MB, 866x1363
>>135942925
>>
>>135946640
heh
>>
File: ewrefv.png (276 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ewrefv.png
276 KB, 640x480
>>135943086
Please don't be mean to Runge. He has very severe autism and it still wasn't medically understood/treatable in the time period Monster takes place in (90s).

Tenma is the true cuckold. He had a functioning brain and still loved a woman who dumped him the second he lost a promotion.
>>
>>135949704
That scene was pure comedy gold. I am Japanese. I hold chopsticks. AWESOME CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY THERE RUNGE
>>
>>135949780
It's just Runge's autismo psychology. I doubt he'd recommend anyone else trying it.

Do you think that if monster took place in 2016 runge would have dual wrist-mounted netbooks? And instead of trying to get into the criminal's head via LARPing, he'd make second life avatars that look like them?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.