[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HARU WO TSUGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shamploo.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shamploo.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
HARU WO TSUGE
>>
SHARP LIKE AN EDGE OF A SAMURAI SWORD
>>
>>135940669
honestly still among the best anime ever made
>>
File: 1388364945867.jpg (73 KB, 432x440) Image search: [Google]
1388364945867.jpg
73 KB, 432x440
>>135942057

>meme series
>unironically
>redditor
>forced soundtrack
>>
>>135942057
I watched it when I was like 13 years old and reddit wasn't a thing. Samurai champloo is fucking good you giga nigger.
>>
I really liked how the characters weren't so much tied together as they were just traveling together out of a series of flimsy excuses as they traveled from place to place and solved each of their problems in their own way, yet always wound up back together out of fate or subconscious desire.

Its soundtrack is more reflective of its title "Samurai Mix-tape" but the story as well shows that they constantly get mixed up in different situations with a different mood but always somehow interconnected to bring them back together.

Those are just the big things I can think of off the top of my head that I liked about the show
>>
So... this is just gonna be a meme thread instead of a discussion why Samurai Shamploo was awesome?
>>
>>135942057
buzzwords
>>
I love this series for introducing me to Nubajes when I was a teen. May he RIP.
>>
>>135942529
best ED of all time and what >>135942377
said.
maybe it really has to do with the fact that the characters weren't fawning over and being overly close to each other like we see so often with LN shit nowadays.
because of that and it's episodic nature i also often compare this to DtB, which was also great.
>>
>>135942529
It was just a really comfortable episodic thing to watch. I particularly enjoyed the way the characters were written; it was still stylized but not silly like LNshit
>>
i think Fuu is really really cute.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.