[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to live in Roanapur ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 21.jpg (126 KB, 1200x837) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
126 KB, 1200x837
Would you like to live in Roanapur ?
>>
>>135938939
>Be me.
>Living in Thailand with bombs, boobs, and baking soda.

Guess I'm already in a kind of Roanapur.
>>
>>135940261
But are there the mafia, the cartel and fried face?
>>
>>135938939
Unless I manage to work for Balalaika, I won't.
>>
>>135940621
Dutch is the perfect boss and you will still have to work with the other groups.
>>
I'd end up up dead in some dirty back alley after a week.
>>
97% of all anons, would probably be dead within a week considering how you need to socialize with people and get in good graces or you will be eaten alive.
>>
>>135941631
What will happen to the remaining 3%?
>>
>>135941480
>>135941631
That's why I find it appealing, it's a sink or swim situation.
>>
>>135942659
Are one of the random people on the street.
>>
>>135943834
So they get shot in a month.
>>
>>135938939
Only if i were some kind of vampire/ghoul/maneater. I'd find some shitty, inconspicuous place on the outskirts to hole up in during the day, come out at night, and stalk and feed on the low-tier scum, avoiding guys like Balalaika's or Chang's crew. In that scenario, the place would be heaven, who the fuck would look into just a few more disappearances/maimed bodies? Any other scenario, even if i had super-powers or was some kind of uber badass, nope.
>>
>>135944055
If you had some kind of superpowers it wouldn't be fair. Pretty sure Balalaika's crew could off a vampire, though.
>>
Yes, it would be an improvement.
Instead of niggers I get ruskies and chinese people.
>>
>>135944147
>Pretty sure Balalaika's crew could off a vampire, though
Depends. First they'd have to know what they're dealing with. Seconds, if it was one of those shitty Blade vampires, sure. If it was a Jojo vampire, on the other hand, they wouldn't be able to do shit, those fuckers are insanely powerful and immune to anything other then sunlight.
But like i said, it wouldn't come to that because i wouldn't fuck with them no matter how powerful i was. You really don't want to piss off the most dangerous people in the city when the whole point of coming there was to feed undetected.
>>
>>135944244
Southeast Asia are literally the asian niggers.
Subhuman rats every single one of them.
>>
>>135944147
>>135944292
Also
>If you had some kind of superpowers it wouldn't be fair
That's the only way i'm even considering being there. Because i'm no badass mercenary, and even if i was they'd still fuck me up.
>>
The hiatus is killing me, why did it have to happen when Rock was finally coming to terms with his true nature.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.