[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just watched the last episode of Mayo Chiki!. This shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cry.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
So, I just watched the last episode of Mayo Chiki!. This shit was literally worse than the holocaust. I am unsure if I should cry or be angry right now.

The last episode was the most irrelevant, unsatisfying and useless episode in the history of anime (It ends midway of the manga/lightnovel), not to mention that the Shinku-voiced sadistic bitch mistress along with the big boobed nigger girl were some of the most annoying characters I have even seen.
>>
Or you could just read the manga.
>>
>>135923884
The manga has a shitty ending too, however it is much more relevant and much better than the anime one.
>>
>>135923506
>feels
Kill yourself.
>>
>>135923975
I am unsure if you are referring to the image or to the producer.
>>
>>135923506
>This shit was literally worse than the holocaust.

How the fuck can something be worse than something else that didn't happen?
>>
>>135923506
Fuck off, feelsfag.
>>
Remind me what happened
>>
>>135924370
It was centred around the nigger boob girl. She also went out on a date with the protagonist even thought he had kissed with best girl just in the episode before.
>>
Really, I cant think of an anime with a worse ending. Help me.
>>
I thought episode 13 was an OVA considering it focused on Nakuru.
Glasses > No glasses
>>
>>135925718
Glasses are shit, but she is cancerous ether way.
>>
kanade is best girl
fuck the author for not having her win
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.