[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What went wrong?
>>
*right
>>
>>135718104
>What went wrong?
Stella.
>>
File: 1448743165643.jpg (667 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448743165643.jpg
667 KB, 1280x720
Shitzuku.

REMOVE IMOUTO.
>>
>>135718104
Twilight tier romance.
Stella and her cancerous fanbase.
Completely forgettable except for two awesome fights.
>>
>>135718104

/tg/ here. I am currently making a hack for a game to do shit like Rakudai and Mahouka. Would /a/ be interested in such a thing?

You could (with the help of a GM and group) be your own speshul snowflake if you want!
>>
>>135719033
This.
>>
Stella a shit.
>>
>>135720630
Fuck off Asterisktard
>>
Shitty drama, tried way too hard to be serious
>>
It wasn't that bad, except for trying too hard to be serious in some parts.
Also I hated the character design, it was pretty bland and forgettable.
>>
The opening was way too cool for its own good.
Kuraudo was the best part about this.
>>
File: Yagate Kun Ni Naru 1.png (507 KB, 765x694) Image search: [Google]
Yagate Kun Ni Naru 1.png
507 KB, 765x694
>>135718104
He would get naked to make her feel better but when she got naked to make him feel better it wasn't ok.
>>
This still gets major points for being one of the few animes where the MC isn't completely autistic. Plus he actually gets with the girl
>>
>>135718104
It aired the same time with Asterisk.
>>
Bad source material.
>>
>>135718104
There's nothing wrong with the animation but THERE ARE LOTS of serious issues on the source material with
>Excessive stella fanservice(well the novel and anime sells a lot and even got in the top 10 in japanese reddit on 2015 so yeah quite reasonable why they're doing it) but if you're asking me it is still shallow to sacrifice good writing just to shove in a shitty girl and have her almost naked and do sexy things but then again this is japan so my opinion doesn't matter.
>twilight tier romance
>cancerous fanbase
>Shitty drama to make the MC have backstory
>Very shallow motivation for characters other than ikki and the story doesn't have any good direction(could have been saved if the author manage to expand the whole akatsuki organization subplot but then he destroyed it for some stella screentime)
Pretty average as an anime but someone that calls it as the source material being good should just hang theirselves.
>>
>>135721644
I don't think the entirety of the first point should have been a greentext
>>
It was a pretty cheesy and had some questionable writing at times, but it's still a hundred times better than 12 episodes of Generic beta protagonist failing to get anywhere with a girl #89857
>>
>>135721723
yeah i know anon, i got carried away being mad on how shit the source material is.
>>
Needed more TnA
>>
>>135722110
I could tolerate the novels but when this happened I just killed my interests. Plus I heard Kuraudo jobs later on too.

The evil clown and shota/lolis were too much
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.