[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the V.A. of Kagura really this old.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: strt1427820547755s.jpg (161 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
strt1427820547755s.jpg
161 KB, 600x338
Is the V.A. of Kagura really this old.
>>
Drugs are a hell of a drug
>>
>>135714596
Yes.
He is disgusting
>>
>sugita being a self-conscious faggot

into the trash he goes
>>
>36 years old

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>135714596
It's called makeup, she uses none of it.
>>
>>135714899
Hey man, if people see his balding head, his career is over.
>>
>>135715325
They joke about ending Gintama when Sugita loses all his hair.
This is why he never takes off his hat.
>>
With Gintama, I can't help but think it's a joke. Shit, did Rie even have time to attend that 10th anniversary iM@S concert? She was probably looking normal there.
>>
>>135715032
Her no-makeup face just didn't fit her dress and hairdo.
>>
>People still don't realize that Rie is a Youth Vampire.
>>
>>135714899
He is method actor.
>>
>>135714930

Alcohol, sun exposure and bad eating habits will do that to you
>>
One of these days I hope to find again the picture from six or seven years ago of Kugirie showing the middle finger to the audience at a con.
>>
File: Oh shet.gif (202 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Oh shet.gif
202 KB, 500x281
>>135716294
>Sun exposure
How much is too much?
>>
>>135714596
so much for being the queen of Tsundere
>>
Kagura is the only role she's perfect in.

Anything else makes my ears bleed.
>>
>>135716523

It depends, but you should always use sunscreen if you have to go outside between 10 AM~ 4 PM
>>
>>135716715
>using sunscreen when going outside
People do this? Or are you guys just vampires?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.