[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did snake just agree to wait 6 months? Why didn't she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: nadeko.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nadeko.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
Why did snake just agree to wait 6 months?
Why didn't she just kill them and be over with it?

That's really out of character for me.
>>
she's autistic. if she killed araragi, full powered shinobu would have destroyed her
>>
>>135714058
Because the author wrote himself into a corner. This was evident in how the scenario was finally resolved.
>>
>>135714058
I believe (from reading the book) it was a combination of:
Sengoku had no real reason to want to kill to Araragi and co, it was basically just her getting carried away by the craziness of becoming an oddity and the despair she was feeling (it's not like she genuinely gave a shit about her feelings for Araragi or that killing him made sense)
Senjougahara mentioning graduation brought back some of Sengoku's humanity
Hearing Senjougahara speak, Sengoku had started to actually quite like her

It's enough to make her allow herself to accept the suggestion that a delay would make no difference
>>
>>135714113
all she had to do was to kill shinobu first

>>135714127
I think this is actually true. Nisio is maybe a good writer, but not a good storyteller.
>>
>>135714290
>It's enough
maybe if you really want to believe that. And in no way was she carried away. You don't just want to kill somebody because you got "carried away". These are just lame excuses.
>>
Are the characters in Monogatari even supposed to be that well thought out? They all seem pretty shallow to me.

Still love them all though.
>>
>>135714383
Kuchinawa-san (i.e., herself) brings up how little sense it makes to kill Araragi. Her attitude to it is that "it can't be helped" as Nadeko (but not "watashi") was an oddity.
>>
>>135714058
>That's really out of character for me.
No it isn't. I don't even like using this word but Nadeko is genuinely an autist.
>>
>>135714058
Because Nadeko is a stupid little girl, she becoming a god doesn't change this fact.
>>
>>135714561
>Nadeko (but not "watashi") was an oddity
Kinda sucked that the subs translated all the "Nadeko"s as "me", even though one of her major character points is that "me" is different

>>135714444
>characters in Monogatari
>shallow
what
>>
File: nadeko-medusa.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
nadeko-medusa.gif
2 MB, 400x600
>>135714058
She literally had zero fucks to give at that point. Killing Araragi was the only worthwhile thing she could do so it's not like there was any rush for it either.
>>
>>135714672
>Because Nadeko is a stupid little girl, she becoming a god doesn't change this fact.
Now swap "Nadeko" with "Madoka" and you have PMMM in a nutshell
>>
Because Senjougahara told her how to best kill them (first Shinobu etc.) and because she was nice to her (she even thanked her proberly for that) Nadeko agreed to fullfill her resqued to wait for six month.
>>
>>135718322
OP is just baiting, there is no need to repeat what the show already made very clear.
>>
>>135717346
This.
I wouldn't even say she had zero fucks, she was scared of carrying it out because she knew it was going to be over for her afterwards.
>>
Nadeko isn't very bright.
>>
>>135714058
Ever watch an anime that you really liked but you never watched the last episode because you didn't want it to end? Killing Koyomi was the last episode of that anime for her.
>>
>>135719492
>>135719870
This.

Accounting for her mangaka tendencies and the fact that she even pictured it as a climactic anime showdown shows how little else mattered at this point for her, so putting it off was actually very much in character for Nadeko.
>>
>>135714058
>>135714058
It's stated that Shinobu when she's Kiss Shot can destroy Snake in her god form. So just how powerful is Kiss Shot?
>>
>>135720584
She's the most powerful vampire which is the most powerful oddity
>>
>>135720735
Isn't she the most powerful because of her absurd regeneration and not because she's strong?
>>
>>135714058
I mean besides the flaws given by others its fair to say that she was on a power trip. She knew that once they were dead the trip was over and no one would pay attention anymore.
>>
Is the anon who upload Owari BD here?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.