[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JoJo Stands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: jojo80_106-107.jpg (222 KB, 1024x821) Image search: [Google]
jojo80_106-107.jpg
222 KB, 1024x821
What would your stand be anons?
>>
Fragile. Attached to my wrist. Shoots pellets at speed relative to a bullet. Each shot reduces the density of things. Works on humans but multiple shots are needed to make them brittle enough to shatter. Stand doesn't actually shatter it so I need to throw a hammer at it or something.
>>
>>135712043
Rage Against the Machine, a stand that works with rage or Queen of the Stone Age, which I always thought would be some earth manipulation kind of stand.
>>
>>135712043
ive always liked the idea of an illusion stand, like to manipulate sound waves and/or light.
naming it something like "divine distortion" or something edgy like that
>>
>>135713052
What about turning people into snails?
>>
>>135713149
>leading your enemy into the dagger your holding by using your stand to make him believe he hears his deceased sister and saw a faint image of her

>or turning him into a snail and step on him

i'm staying with my choice
>>
>>135713250
Nigger, Weather report is basically what you just said,except he use the illusions to turn people into snails.
>>
>>135713858
i never finished part 5
>>
>>135713909
I'm sorry. Part 6 is much better.
>>
Post the best Araki artwork.
>>
>>135712043
>Choosing from established stands
The World or Star Platinum The World

>DONUT STEEL: Edition
Without being overpowered as fuck: Ability to fly at supersonic speeds with no negative effects

Being Overpowered as fuck:
Stand Name: '39
Ability: Able to Change the relative experience of a given area with respect to space time

>What the fuck?

Car is driving down the road, I shift your physical frame of relativity to in front of the car. You splatter where you stand but the car is still going where it's at. You experience the car as if you were where I placed you, not where you were standing. To make it slightly less broken the car still feels the force of hitting you.

Also Time Dilation. Part of the song and deals directly with relativity. Would also allow me to stop time.

This stand would probably break the universe, but there's all kinds of limitations you could put on it's power so Jotaro could kick my ass per JoJo canon.
>>
File: in the court.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
in the court.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
One more red nightmare - localized control of air pressure, could be used to cause pressure sickness/push air into an opponents body or bloodstream(provided they have an open wound).
>>
>>135712043
Like that kid that beat Pucci. Not terribly useful, but I can have my peace and quiet.
>>
>>135712043
>Name: Wasted years Act 1
>Ability: Memory recollection of self, and others only when contact is made
>Range: close quarters 5-10 meters
Act 2 adds manipulation of memories
Act 3 is manipulation of past events
>>
LOVE CIRCULATION
Make it like the lovers. It takes damage and reflects it to other people.
>>
Time of the season -
Just a gigantic fucking stand, starts out 12 feet tall and keeps getting bigger the longer it's in use.
>>
What's Lobotomy Anon's stand?
>>
>>135712043
Name: Belle Sadique
Ability: Any damage I take is then returned to the origin of said damage 10 fold.
Range: Indefinite
>>
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
Just get to the point
>>
"HEROES and VILLAINS". A Stand in the form of cowboy boots. From its footsteps emerge tiny figures at the user's control, much like Bad Company. A caveat: though the figures do follow the Stand user's orders, they also have some degree of free will, and tend not to get along with each other. They will follow the same orders, but in their own ways (often in ways that screw over the other figures). Only works in direct sunlight. Should the Stand ever be cut off from the sun, it will lose control of its figures as well as stop reproducing any more figures. Should any footprints be cut off from the sun, whatever figures which emerged from those footprints will disintegrate. Should the figures themselves be cut off from the sun, they will stop following the Stand user's orders, but for some reason start working together.
>>
>>135713909
have you met Him yet
>>
Electric Light Orchestra. Not sure what it would do, probably one of those bullshit weird powers that have to be puzzled out by the hero, but that would be the name.
>>
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished -

Anything I feel is a slight against me gets negated and perpetrator gets full karmic retribution somehow.

Any person that genuinely helps me out in someway not expecting anything in return gets some added good luck.

Neither works if I die before the stand kicks in
>>
Blind Guardian. The stand itself is invisible most of the time, but on my command or reaction it materializes inside anything and makes it indestructible with a certain surface area by covering the said area with itself and revealing it's true form (that of a sort of an angelic face). For example a steel beam is falling on me from above and is about to hit my head, so Blind Guardian blocks everything that is coming to my head, more or less shoving it to a side. If however the beam was to drop on it's side and keep weighing on me from above Blind Guardian would be locked protecting the top of my head and leave me vulnerable to anything from anywhere else but the top of my head until i either recall it or the beam is removed naturally.
>>
'Spooko' Has the power to allow me to no clip around, I cant kill anybody with it but I can be relay fucking annoying.
>>
one punch man
>>
File: yuri news.jpg (45 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
yuri news.jpg
45 KB, 680x505
>>135715401
>Power: Taboo Inducement. The user has the ability to place a taboo onto a target through magical or mental means, prohibiting them from committing an action that the user deems forbidden.
>>
The World Over Heaven.

Literally.
>>
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Can make things more or less elastic like that stand that does that but i forget it's name
>>
「The Wall」: You don't know what stand it is until you try to go through it or knock it down.
>>
Tenacious D
It keeps the 3dpd away.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.