[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (Engaged to the Unidentified)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: broomstick.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
broomstick.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Can we get a Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (Engaged to the Unidentified) thread going?
This seems like one of the most layed-back SoL rom-coms I've ever seen.
>>
Benio a shit
>>
>>135710671
She IS shit.
>>
Yeah it was cute. Not really outstanding at all but it was fun. Long sleeves are moe af
>>
Kobeni best waifu ever.
>>
>>135710286
The OP was so catchy
>>
File: 1431102088098.gif (3 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1431102088098.gif
3 MB, 576x324
One of my favorite SoLs. S2 never.
Mashiro is the main selling point, but the other characters were decent enough. Even the male was moe as fuck.
>>
>>135711197
Yeah I loved how bouncy and animated it was. The ED was also really great.
>>
>>135711223

>that slow Benio walk

https://youtu.be/lH6iCNra6Fo
>>
>>135711223
It really was a cute animu.
>>
File: 1450799011085.gif (2 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1450799011085.gif
2 MB, 636x358
>>135710286
Why did you remove half the frames from that gif OP?
>>
>>135710671
Benio a best.
>>
>>135711223
>that little animated part
Thank you for reminding me why I love DogaKobo so much
>>
>>135713581
It's pretty amazing how much charm they can add to a show with stuff like that.
>>
>>135713581
Truly the best studio for SOL
>>
I just rewatched it.
As I get older, the more shows I look fondly on him nostalgia. This show wasn't even that long ago, but it was memorable for the charming characters. I loved how they dealt with the MC. Instead of making him a usual spineless wimp, he was just very simple. Kobeni and him had lots of great scenes because she was also a pretty simple girl.
Benio is insane though. I think its clear in the early episodes where Kobeni said she just 'gave up and bathed with her and slept with her every once in awhile"
Watching Jinrui wa suitai right now, its as good as I remember.
>>
>you will never have a lovey-dovey onee-sama like Benio

One order of cyanide, please.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.