[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /a/nons like breaking down girls mentally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: REKTED.png (359 KB, 856x499) Image search: [Google]
REKTED.png
359 KB, 856x499
>Girl promises to always be by your side, even after you become a murderer. Still willing to ignore it and even help you just so you could love her

>Calls her a cumdumpster and beats her to death

Why is this fucking allowed, just why.
>>
>>135708634
This thread again, Fuck you OP.
>>
>saving a jpg as a png
>implying that'll get rid of the artifacts
>>
>>135708634
because MC was a retard. (though personally I prefered the tarot cards girl, fang tomboy was too good and didnt deserve what happened to her

>>135708678
sure it wont get rid, but continually saving as png doesnt cause the degradation that continually saving as a jpg does.
If everybody saved shit as png the quality would be much better
>>
File: 151.jpg (115 KB, 355x696) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
115 KB, 355x696
>>135708634
I rarely hate an MC as much as I hated that fucking guy.
>>
>>135708634
because the MC is the villain and the manga was made to give the finger to the whole "second chance" premise.

you aren't suppose to like him
>>
File: i-052.png (268 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
i-052.png
268 KB, 1125x1600
The best MC.
Breaking girls down physically is way better anyway.
>>
Google is getting me nowhere. Please spoonfeed this feeble nigga
>>
>>135711476
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto
>>
>>135711728
Thanks, mayne
>>
>>135711728
Spoonfeeding is bad but It is OPs fault this time
Thus I forgive you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.