[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main villain becomes almighty powerful and abruptly ends the OP/ED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1448208571594.png (170 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1448208571594.png
170 KB, 500x377
>main villain becomes almighty powerful and abruptly ends the OP/ED
>>
Name even ONE anime that did this that isn't the recent Jojo.
>>
>>135698953
Kill la kill
>>
>>135699466
I said anime, not steaming pile of garbage.
>>
>>135699469
LOLZ MAN
I didn't like it either but you can just change the definition of anime
>>
>>135699489
>LOLZ MAN
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>135699469
Nice try ya troll.
>>
>>135699469
Nice ebin meme
I thought anime was just any kind of story told through animation made in Japan. I didn't know there were minimum quality standards. Or that you are the absolute objective judge of said quality
Please, fuck off
>>
>>135699538
This place is getting more tumblr by the day.
>>
>>135699554
You're an inspiration for birth control.
>>
>>135699502
Autism
>>
I think is a great example of why making greentext threads should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>135699681
It's not how he typed it, it's what he typed. Super low effort.

One line of greentext +generic reaction image.

Seriously, all this post needs to be a perfect shitpost is to start with the letters T F W
>>
>>135699711
I think you mean the other way around, but yeah that's what I meant, these threads are full of low quality posts and shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>135699469
>guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
Shaman King

Hao got too powerful. Yoh couldn't stop but Hao became more reasonable and thus the series ended with the bad guy winning.
>>
>>135698953
Boku no Pico
>>
>>135701798
Guess Yoh was nothing but a Yobber
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.