[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God this shows sense of humor is on point. I had to walk a lap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 127357963891.jpg (66 KB, 957x533) Image search: [Google]
127357963891.jpg
66 KB, 957x533
God this shows sense of humor is on point. I had to walk a lap around the apartment to get over my butthurt/uncontrollable internal laughter (but i don't think the fact that its 4am is to blame).

General Shirobako appreciation thread.
>>
>>135697063
>General

WHY, why did you have to ruin an otherwise perfectly fine Shirobako thread?
>>
>>135697204
Why do you get so autisticly caught up on meaningless words
>>
I am getting increasingly baffled by all these godawful threads on /a/ today. What the hell is going on?
>>
>>135697204
Fuck you. What do you not like?
>>
>>135697292
>>135697376
If you don't understand why what you've done is not tolerated here, you need to stop posting and spend more time lurking so you can acclimate to our board before adding noise to it.
>>
>>135697454
You're seriously autistic and trying way too hard to fit in if you think a single word that changes absolutely nothing about the thread suddenly means it's "ruined'.

I know I've been here longer than you and it's plainly obvious you're just jumping on a bandwagon and hating a word without even understand why because that's what you think will make you fit in.
>>
File: mQqHbl-JAy_5qyr5a2OPdlQ[1].jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mQqHbl-JAy_5qyr5a2OPdlQ[1].jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Shirobako is my favorite anime.
>>
What the fuck is this shit, are you a fucking autist OP? What the fuck is in Shirobako that would make anyone do that?
>>
>>135697724
It's not worth it, man.

At any given time, I'm very possibly the oldest oldfag on /a/, and yet people call me new all the damn time. I've given up on it.
>>
>>135698005
Yeah your 2 years of service are greatly appreciated.

Nobody can spazz out over a word like you. Truly we would be nowhere without you.
>>
Use the other Shirobako thread nigger
>>
>>135698163
I don't know man. What if somebody in that thread started talking about a certain 4 star high-ranking command position in the military?

The entire thread would be ruined if they did.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.