[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why they're bad without: -Comparing them to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rebuildofevangelion.png (433 KB, 855x540) Image search: [Google]
rebuildofevangelion.png
433 KB, 855x540
Explain to me why they're bad without:
-Comparing them to the original series
-Taking 3.33 into consideration
>>
>>135696504
Well they aren't bad. Just bad compared to the series in many ways. I love these 3 movies but but the series+EoE was just so much better.
>>
"Explain to me why they're bad whilst leaving a 3rd of it out of the conversation"
>>
>explain to me why this remake is bad without mentioning the original series or 3.33"

That's like saying "describe space jam but you can't mention basketball or looney tunes'
>>
>only the first part of 3.0 is out
>people calling it shit
>literally judging half a movie
>>
>>135696915
it's just buttmad Reifags
>>
>>135696880
Its a show about cartoon characters playing sports with humans against aliens to save the planet.
>>
>>135696504
The visual direction doesn't fit the tone of the series. The color palette, camera work and shot composition look like they were made for some over the top action mecha anime, not for a psychological thriller with mecha and action.

I blame Tsurumaki.
>>
>>135698879
Blame Matsubara's fugly designs and Enokido's lazy scripting while you're at it.
>>
>>135696504
>explain to me why they're bad without mentioning the one that made everyone hate them
>>
>>135696504
>People claim the remake movies are better then the series.
>People claim the series is better then the remake movies.
>These fuckers actually dont understand that the rebuilds, and the series, are one in the same.

The Rebuilds are a world, where Shinjii did things differently, this is also part of instrumentality, he is constantly trying to create a existence where he does not cause all the pain and suffering, the only one who knows of this is Kaworu.

Go back, watch the movies again, everything that happened during EoE is there in the movie.
>>
>>135700237
This sounds incredibly stupid and lame, so it's probably right.
>>
they're very generic and boring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.