[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that the best Fate stuff are the spin-offs written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fp.jpg (1 MB, 1447x2411) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
1 MB, 1447x2411
Why is it that the best Fate stuff are the spin-offs written by different authors?

Pic related, Fate/Prototype by Sakurai Hikaru.
>>
I can only hope that Nasu wants enough money to give the ok for prototype and apocrypha to be animated. If fucking Kalied Liner gets one it stands that the other spin off should
>>
>>135695982
Prototype has an OVA.

And if this version by Sakurai got animated, it would be basically S2 of Koufuku Graffiti.
>>
Girl in the center looks cute. She's a good girl right?

I wish
>>
>>135695335
>best Fate stuff
>Ms. Evil Mary Sue that everyone loves being a cunt with no repercussions
>>
>>135697866
And yet leagues about Nasu's stuff.
>>
>>135695335
Zero and Apocrypha were total trash though.
Strange Fake and Fragments of Blue and Silver are pretty good on the other hand
>>
>>135698023
>Zero and Apocrypha were total trash though.

Zero total trash?
>>
>>135695982
Strange Fake is currently the most popular (best sold one) but it's just started.

I bet it'll be animated because it's by Narita+also sales.
>>
>>135697866
>with no repercussions

Except when her husbando brutally kills her and dumps her to the Grail, right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.