[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simoun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mamiina.png (523 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
mamiina.png
523 KB, 853x480
It has been one year short of a decade.

Do you remember Simoun?
>>
>>135692524
Is this the /a/ I know?
>>
>>135692524
Mamiina a ;_;7
>>
>>135693198
She was the original prototype for the girl we all hated in the beginning but could not help but love in the end.
>>
>>135693198
Also, I am glad you remembered anon.
>>
File: 1284394222705.jpg (453 KB, 1376x2000) Image search: [Google]
1284394222705.jpg
453 KB, 1376x2000
Aaeru a best.
>>
>>135692524

Yes, I also remember it had no subs during release.

But I eventually did marathon it and Mamina's subplot was weak as fuck and poorly handled. It was suppose to feel heroic and dramatic but it didn't, even her "funeral" was suppose to feel beautiful and shit but it didn't.

Also there were so many voices being reused it was so jarring.

Overall I liked the show, could have been better.
>>
Your face when you realize Simoun was a WW I reference or a reference to the ancient Israelite.
>>
>>135693623
Rodareamon a best too.

Color war time?
>>
Anyone got that picture of the anime boston pizza place with Mamiina on one wall?

>>135693690
Remember the drama over the sub releases?

It was delicious.
>>
Best OST of all time.

I'll freely admit I've forgotten most of the characters and plot though.
>>
>>135694638
Still listen to the OST at times.

Also dat OP and ED.
>>
>>135694638

Kannazuki no Miko will always have the GOAT yuri OST

Agony basically blows everything out of the water by itself, add Resublimity and the other piano tracks used in the show it's not even a contest.
>>
>>135694705
Too bad the show is less worth while?
>>
>>135694705
I could never get into KnM because of the mecha even though I was on a watch-all-things-yuri kick back in those days. I do, however, remember having Resublimity in Stepmania.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.