[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "Casca gets her shirt torn, exposing her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: VmfGys6x.jpg (42 KB, 314x355) Image search: [Google]
VmfGys6x.jpg
42 KB, 314x355
>It's a "Casca gets her shirt torn, exposing her breasts, and almost raped" chapter
>>
>>135688526
I honestly wish that horse thing god laid. Death by horse cock would have been pretty hot to watch.
>>
>It's a "I just started reading Berserk 2 days ago and now I have to shitpost about it" thread
>>
>>135688662
4 days ago. But seriously why does she have to get sexually assaulted so much
>>
>>135688838
This is the normal amount for most women.
>>
>>135688838
Because the setting takes place in a hell hole and that's what happens to women in those kinds of settings.
>>
>>135688526
>you were at my side, all along.
>>
>>135688526
>>It's a "Casca gets her shirt torn, exposing her breasts, and almost raped" chapter

Every third chapter then.
>>
>>135688838
Women in that time period could either stay home and let men defend them from violent rapists or be a strong independent woman and get fucking raped and then killed (not necessarily in that order.) When strength is the only thing that matters, women go back to being fucking chattel that they are.
>>
>>135689075
>>135689161
true... I guess the close ups of her breasts and ass make it seem more fan-service than being realistic to a setting
>>
>>135688526
>>135688838
damn bastard got me excited thinking theres a new chapter
>>
>>135689102
>MY TRUE MENTOR
>>
>>135688526
Eat Siderate, thou horrible beast.
>>
>>135689572
>MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT
>>
>>135689139
Deal.
>>
>>135688526
You're behind the times, OP. Now it's

>It's a "Muira introduces another cute girl and goes on hiatus for months" chapter
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.