[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. The ending made no sense at all, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Just finished this. The ending made no sense at all, especially if you replace every plot point about bloodsucking with sex.

>Mom lets you go to school if you agree to find a husband. If you don't, she'll put you in the dungeon.
>No intentions of finding a husband. Agree anyway.
>Suddenly, you find this really hot guy.
>You don't fuck him because muh purity.
>Meanwhile, start going crazy for his cock.
>He says he'll fuck you if you want to. Ignore him.
>Vibrators don't do anything for you anymore.
>Can't handle the cocklust anymore, decide to leave school because you don't want to do what Mom tells you to.
>Decide to stay in the dungeon.
Then
>Boyfriend comes to pick you up.
>Mom asks if you finally agree to fuck aleady.
>"I'm taking her back with me, but we may or may not fuck in the future."

Seriously, who came up with this shit?
>>
>>135681851
I liked it.
>>
>>135681851
I loved this shit so much. I don't even know why.
>>
Only a Kaya route could have saved this.
>>
watched the anime of this years ago when my standards were way lower and still thought it was completely unlikeable unoriginal garbage.
>>
>>135682681
>>135683288
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed most of it, but the ending kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. I just expected that the vampire-servant thing was going to be handled better.
>>
>>135683610
Yeah they spent way too much time on slice of life stuff and the vampire aspect felt too short. It could have been much better for sure.
>>
>>135681851
I recognize that art style
>>
is this fun, I'm bored and want to watch a fun harem or whatever
>>
>>135683895
Go for it. It's mostly SoL though, and not much harem since the pair is obvious.
>>
>>135683514
Same, one of my least favorite harems and I've seen a lot.

Although modern day vampires irk me in general so
>>
The blood thing wasn't about sex, it was about pressure for marriage. She doesn't feel like she has a choice in the matter, so she's desperately trying to not give into her desires because she doesn't want to get into a situation where he's her slave for life.
So while she's doing this whole thing where she's scared of losing control and making him her bitch MC is supportive and is fine with shit going further.
Its a issue of communication and control. She thinks she's going to become a monster and suck him off all day, and the MC is okay with exploring that future.
Its an interesting show because its more about the girl's fear of indulging too much and violating the guys rights, instead of the other way around.
>>
>>135683895
Yeah, or try Walkure Romanze.
>>
Looked up the synopsis, realized I already read the manga.
Must have been very forgettable.
>>
File: Kaya.jpg (24 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Kaya.jpg
24 KB, 500x283
>>135684623
You bring up some good points, but at the end, they're pretty much guaranteed to start sucking and fucking. My main problem with this is that it's exactly what her lolimom wanted her to do since the start and she spent the entire time fighting against it like a dumb rebellious child.
>>
I remember dropping it because the lack of any progression from Episode 8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.