[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What! No thread? Let's change that. Why aren't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What! No thread? Let's change that. Why aren't you talking about the best sports anime out right now?
>>
>The most believable progress of a character
>MC works hard and earns his respect
>Solid cast of characters
>No magic/ No bullshit
>Well paced

What isn't there to love?
>>
>>135680761
Not enough homolust
>>
>>135680852
I guess that's why series like Free! Kuroko and Haikyuu are so much more popular than something of actual quality like DnA or Baby Steps.
>>
I'm still pissed that the final didn't start with ep.39.
>>
It's, like, my 8th favourite baseball anime.
>>
>>135681263
I mean I never seen Cross game or Touch but seen like 5 seasons of Major that never surpassed lived up to the first. I also saw Windup. Can't remember anything else worth mentioning.
>>
File: Young.miyuki.jpg (57 KB, 477x531) Image search: [Google]
Young.miyuki.jpg
57 KB, 477x531
Why is he so best?

Is there anywhere to find the manga? Everything I've seen is broken up or missing chapters
>>
>>135681617
The manga is still way ahead of the anime and the scanlations releases are really slow. Miyuki really makes the show, without him it wouldn't be as great.
>>
>>135681433
One Outs, H2, that one with the grils playing in the 1920s.
>>
Baseball is a really shitty sport to watch.
>>
>>135680944
well, I've never played baseball in my life. therefore I don't feel interested in watching this instead of haikyuu.
>>
>>135681617
I think anime wise we're in the weird nebulous of 100 untranslated chapters.
>>
>>135681953
>he played a womens sport irl

Kek
>>
>>135682044
are you retarded?
>>
>>135681953
I have never played Baseball either. It still looks fun and the show is entertaining as fuck.

>>135682044
Fuck off, newshit.
>>
So since the manga is done now, will we just keep getting more seasons until the anime completely finishes everything?
>>
>>135681782
I've seen One Outs but I don't think of it as a baseball anime. It's about gambling.
>>
>>135682587
This season will probably go to the end of the first manga. Second manga has already started (don't actually know this but I'm not searching shit up) so I guess we wait until that has enough chapters.
>>
>>135681953
That's a dumb reason. I never fought monsters or demons so I guess I can't enjoy Yu Yu Hakusho. It's a shonen manga so it's more about the characters and competition more than anything else. I enjoy it and I haven't watched base ball seriously since 1999.
>>
>>135682736
>replying to Bear

May as well kill yourself.
>>
>>135682836
Fuck off
>>
>>135682436
>>135682534
No way you telling me volleyball ain't for chicks, y'all a bunch of fags .
>>
>>135683201
I don't care about volleyball but you should fuck off you retarded newfag.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.