[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name an anime in the past 5 years that has better soundtracks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: OST3.png (2 MB, 1095x1091) Image search: [Google]
OST3.png
2 MB, 1095x1091
Name an anime in the past 5 years that has better soundtracks than Kuroko.

Pro tip:You literally can't
>>
OPM
>>
Ally McBeal
>>
Ping Pong
>>
>>135678062
OOGA OOGA
>>
Psycho Pass and Aldnoah Zero
>>
>>135676843
The first season had a really good one, but it got worse in the second.
>>
File: seal of approval.png (59 KB, 399x515) Image search: [Google]
seal of approval.png
59 KB, 399x515
>>135678082
>>
>>135678820
Yeah wtf really happened with that? Usually a show keeps and build upon its soundtrack but the second season went and threw everything away into a more boring one.
>>
>>135680856
what

I tough the soundtrack of the season one was forgetful, and it really packed up at the second season

For example, hearing this for the first time was hype as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxk896INjKI
>>
>>135681078
Season 2's was the most forgettable. I'll admit season 3 ramped it up a little more, but still not as hype as the first.
https://youtu.be/PIw8t3xDIy4?list=PLdMrKfDZaviNO2NBT7QJyKjsgcoufrkSd
>>
File: Noragami_Soundtrack_Cover.png (3 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Noragami_Soundtrack_Cover.png
3 MB, 1600x1600
>>135676843
Noragami
>>
>>135680856
Ryosuke Nakanishi and R.O.N didn't composed any tracks for the second season.
>>
Arc-V
>>
>>135682816
was there any likable gajin other than alex in kuroko ? Thats what I liked from Hajime no Hippo, most of the gajins were likable as fuck
>>
>>135676843
Jojo Part 2

Taku Iwasaki was on the ball from start to finish
>>
yuyushiki has literally the only TV soundtrack that I've cared to check out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.