[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: planetes.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
planetes.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
I think that the anime is much better than the manga
>>
One of the best anime's around regardless. The romance drags a bit, as so the office hijinks, but everything else is perfect.
>>
>>135668766
When does it get good? I'm at ep3 and it bores the shit out of me
>>
Yotsuba is decent at best.
>>
File: 1424660366463.jpg (95 KB, 307x750) Image search: [Google]
1424660366463.jpg
95 KB, 307x750
>>135668766
>The romance drags a bit, as so the office hijinks

So like 75% of the Anime? I can see why people like Planetes, but I wasn't such a fan of space trashmen.
>>
So what scene of planetes made you mad?
>>
>>135668766

At least the romance is actually a romance rather than a "IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING BAKA" before an inconclusive kiss on the cheek ending.
>>
Magnetic Rose is by far the best anime about space debris collection
>>
>>135670441
Loli moon girl.
>>
most loli are for closet pedos
>>
>>135670291
Don't worry, some interesting political conflicts will become more important, and shit gets really cathartic in the last 8 episodes or so. Also, the character development is unreal.
>>135670441
Tanabe pissed me off at the beginning, especially the whole funeral thing.
And fuck the ninja episode, by the way.
>>
>>135671905

>closet
>>
>>135668766
>anime's
>>
>>135667933
Anime is generally trash. Moeshit, haremshit, and shonenshit is dumb and pandering. There's at best one good show a season and everything else can be discarded. You can't pretend to know anything about anime if you haven't watched the mainstream stuff like Ghiblis.
>>
>>135673499
I agree, it took me 500+ shows to figure this basic shit out.
>>
File: planetes-horizontal.jpg (86 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
planetes-horizontal.jpg
86 KB, 600x336
>>135668766
I really enjoyed that the romance was an actual romance between two relatively functional adults, and that it was centrally involved in the show's central themes and main conflict. A lot of the second half of the show is Hachimaki realizing that throwing away everything in his life other than ambition is not only stupid but completely unsustainable. Hence the whole "every ship needs a harbor" thing.
>>
>>135673499
>Moeshit, haremshit, and shonenshit
>moe and shounen are genres
>all harems are bad
Opinion disregarded. It's not even unpopular, it's just uninformed and a stupid generalization.
>>
>>135673499
I mean you can say this about any medium though
>>
OPM was a fun show that focused on the action more than the humor, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just because I can watch it with my friends doesn't mean it's shit.
>>
File: 3dpd.jpg (119 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
3dpd.jpg
119 KB, 1024x946
>>135667933
I think lifeforms are an anomly in the universe that shouldn't exist.
>>
>>135674114
>moe and shounen aren't genres because you, a single entity, are in denial

kill yourself.
>>
>>135679109
Nice sideburns
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.