[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you grow out of Evangelion? For me, it was 17.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (878 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg
878 KB, 1280x1024
What age did you grow out of Evangelion? For me, it was 17.
>>
>When did you grow out of Evangelion? For me, it was one year ago.
>>
>>135667198
I didn't see it until I was 21 and I thought it was great. Ditch the attitude that you can only like cool or "mature" things while you're still young.
>>
What age did you grow out of /mu/ meme threads? For me, it was 17.
>>
>>135667198
Maybe when you turn 18 you'll grow out of shitty troll threads.
>>
>>135667198
I still like it honestly, finished doing a marathon of it yesterday actually. It's by no means perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than most of the shit airing nowadays.
>>
It has good things going for it, but it never really delivers on its potential.
>>
>>135667198
What age did you grow out of /a/? For me, it was 24
>>
>>135667198
I didn't see it until I turned 20 last year. Eva will always be a part of me now [Not the Rebuilds, though]. It was a thought provoking, life changing experience that forced me to look at my own weaknesses. Trust me, the sooner you stop looking at things as "fads", OP, the better.
>>

It was a shit monster of the week show that had it's budget slashed so it turned into pseudo-intellectual trash for pseudo-intellectual teenagers rebelling against mummy and daddy for the first time
>>
>>135667276
>Ditch the attitude that you can only like cool or "mature" things while you're still young.
And there goes half of /a/
>>
>>135669197
Nice projector you got there anon.
>>
>>135669251
>implying half of /a/ are not 20yo newfags without anime minimum
>>
>>135669197
Discounting the seasonal normalfag fanbases like OPM, the moefags outweigh chunnifags like 5 to 1.
>>
File: anger armour.jpg (54 KB, 602x479) Image search: [Google]
anger armour.jpg
54 KB, 602x479
I'm 25 and still loving it.
>>
File: 1447540551524.png (63 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447540551524.png
63 KB, 225x225
>>135667198
I watched it two years ago, when I was 20. I've just recently got over it. Although not completely
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.