[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backlog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sebhrehesrhn.png (49 KB, 495x605) Image search: [Google]
sebhrehesrhn.png
49 KB, 495x605
This is my backlog.

What should I not waste my time with?
>>
bamboo blade
>>
File: sebhrehesrhn.png (55 KB, 495x605) Image search: [Google]
sebhrehesrhn.png
55 KB, 495x605
>>135662138
>>
>notepad
>for anything more recent than 2006
Enjoy your 2 fps, color bleeding shit.
>>
I don't waste time with newfags.
>>
>>135662138
Angel Beats and Mirai Nikki
>>
/wsr/ was created for a reason.

>>>/wsr/
>>
>>135662209
Notepad is fine. You're just too stupid to update your codecs and plugins.
>>
>>135662138
Watch Katanagatari, Barakamon, and Jormungand.
Drop everything else.
>>
barakamon and jormungand are worth your time
>>
Ergo Proxy and Katanagatari.
Rest to the trash can.
>>
>no K-ON

OP is fag
>>
Golden Time is shit. So is Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>135662683
What? Is this high-level bait or are you just that new?
>>
>>135662138
You shouldn't waste your own and our time asking others what you should do with your own pastime. How about you start deciding shit for yourself? If we asked you to kill yourself, would you have done that? If some anon told you to eat dogshit or watch paint dry, would you do that? No?

Then ask for recommendations elsewhere. Also, learn to read cause the rules tell very clearly that recs are only allowed on /wsr/. Hell, there was even a sticky during the winter holidays on this board saying that so you must really have lived under a rock or are just trying to bait gullible anons.

So do me a favor and decide shit for yourself or just fuck off.
>>
>>135662138
Watch it all so you can appreciate the better anime out there.
>>
All of that is shit except for Kekkai Sensen and Saekano. Get better taste.
>>
>>135662191
This
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/wsr/25518
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.