[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New project hype! Homura did nothing wrong in Rebellion. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 96
File: Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica.jpg (544 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica.jpg
544 KB, 1280x800
New project hype!

Homura did nothing wrong in Rebellion. She did it out of love. But what do you will happen in the new project?
>>
>>135660393
>She did it out of love.
the reason behind a bad decision doesn't unfuck the bad decision
>>
File: 1436946430700.jpg (34 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
1436946430700.jpg
34 KB, 405x600
I hope Mamis power doesn't get to her _____.
>>
>>135661223
Drills?
>>
>>135660393
>>135660945

It was never her decision. Madoka's wish had to be balanced out. But her wish was to destroy all witches, so her own witch, her own despair could't be the counterbalance. So Homura had to become something more than a witch in order to provide the balance

/autism

It's a futile hope, but I hope we get some genuine happiness in the movie. The opening scenes of Rebellion melted my heart, they were just having regular, non fucked up deconstruction magical girl adventures and were all happy, and you just knew it couldn't last. I hope that they expand on the injured Kyubey that appears at the end of rebellion. i want the Incubators to be the ones that have to bear all the suffering so the girls can be happy at last. I know it'll never happen, but it's what i want.
>>
>>135660393
>She did it out of love
Hitler also did everything out of love for the aryan germanic peoples.

>>135662144
Which is why her soul gem brought enough hope to birth a new universe, which became despair and her witch and was then destroyed by her deity forme. Which does not even exist in that reality given how wherever she is, is outside of time so that she gets to save every magical girl at their time of need, everytime and everywhere.

Stop fucking with the series's perfect ending to justify the stupid cashgrab movie.
>>
File: swastibait.jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
swastibait.jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>135662305
>>Hitler
>>fucking with the series's perfect ending

Try harder.
>>
>>135662422
Learn how to quote newdumb
>>
Madoka will probably kill Homura although Homura won't deserve it. Also >welcome to India Motherfuker!
>>
File: 1418793928867.jpg (167 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
1418793928867.jpg
167 KB, 640x896
>>135661276
Of course.
>>
>>135660393
>hyped for more milking
Rebellion was terrible and shouldn't have been made in the first place.
>>
>>135660393
>But what do you will happen in the new project?
Sayaka's still going to be a bitch.
>>
>>135660393
Rebellion was disappointment, I wont watch the next sequel.
I just want SHAFT has new project that isn't related with madogatari.
>>
>>135662982
>Homura won't deserve it
laugh
>>
>>135663240
People here hate Rebellion? Weird. i only really found about madoka magica last week and watched the series and the movie back to back and I thought that Rebellion was a very natural continuation. That is, until the last 20 minutes. I suppose my opinion could have been very different if I had been hyped for it since 2011.
>>
>>135663463
>I thought that Rebellion was a very natural continuation. That is, until the last 20 minutes

I imagine that you just spoke of is what happens be the source of the general disagreement and divisiveness.
>>
>>135663585
I guess so, though I read somewhere that people were salty about Sayaka and Nagisa getting witch form and not being insane. Personally I thought it made sense in the context of the movie.
>>
How about Hitomi dies

And Madoka and Homura live in yuri Valhalla?
>>
File: 1422965941091.jpg (31 KB, 453x457) Image search: [Google]
1422965941091.jpg
31 KB, 453x457
>>135664381
Nah. Kyousuke dying would be better, but still shouldn't happen.
>>
Please give us 13 episodes of Mami eating cake and no suffering.
>>
>>135664381
>Yuri Valhalla
>implying Homura deserves to be there.

The only place for Homura after all this is Hel
>>
File: devil homura 3.jpg (91 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
devil homura 3.jpg
91 KB, 724x1023
>>135664676
You know that will never happen, right Anon?
>>
>>135660393
君学生?
未成年は立ち入り禁止だぞ
>>
File: 194901757.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
194901757.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1200
I want Madoka to inject me with her love!
>>
>>135660393
If the project is written by Uro then most likely would be a movie. Otherwise it's a tv series. It will be all about Mami since every other character reached the end of the their character development.

How mami can become powerful enough or the consequences of Homura's action are hard to tell.
>>
File: PMMM - 028.jpg (487 KB, 700x840) Image search: [Google]
PMMM - 028.jpg
487 KB, 700x840
>>135663463
Rebellionfag here.
Last 20 minutes were indeed 'wrong', but I fucking loved the movie for it.
>>
>>135665339
They could flesh out Kyouko a bit more
>>
File: 1430874260924.jpg (364 KB, 966x812) Image search: [Google]
1430874260924.jpg
364 KB, 966x812
>>135665184
Sounds kinda painful.
>>
File: 184804963.jpg (158 KB, 866x800) Image search: [Google]
184804963.jpg
158 KB, 866x800
>>135665716
It hurts sooooo good
>>
>>135665464
I think they make the movie more interesting. If it had ended with Madoka reaping Homura, it would have been more beautiful, more elegant. The ending felt forced, not natural at all, but it's kind of the point if you think about it. The criticism is that the original ending was perfect, even if there was adness in it, the movie is a cash grab and we should let go. This paralells Madok's desire to go back to being the law of cycles being the natural and good status of things, and Homura not wanting to let go, wanting to force an idealized version of what her high school life should have been, forever.

Now that i think about it, the next movie should have a potential future self of Homura appear to try to convince her that being in high school for eternity is a fucking stupid idea.
>>
>>135660393
>Rebellion cash grab
>Making them irreconciliable enemies and cutting off the yuri bux

Madoka forgiving Homura and spending eternity with her as gods is the obvious ending. It's forcasted in the credits of Rebellion. Remember, Urobuchi likes to bully Sayaka, not Madoka or Homura.

I am completely drawing a blank on what'll happen in between. Sayaka gets Madoka's memories back, we get an all out battle between 14/15 magical girls and the Clara dolls. Madoka confronts the devil. Mami gets super powers on top of her super powers. Who knows.
>>
>>135662144
The hell are you even talking about? The finale of the TV series was just exactly that. Madoka overcoming the despair of her witchification. The entire point was why Madoka became a paradox and transcended into becoming the LoC. She wasn't in despair whatsoever.
>>
File: 1451739317551.jpg (88 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
1451739317551.jpg
88 KB, 900x800
More Mami and Kyouko screen time this time around plz
>>
>>135666048
I'm hoping for a Sayaka/Madoka ending just for the pure 'fuck you' factor to all the shippers.
>>
>>135665569
She's the most developed character.
She was a naive optimist who made a wish to help her dad.
Her parents were killed due to her wish.
She became cynical.
She was reminded why she made her wish when she fought Sayaka.
She trying to form a bond with Sayaka before she became a witch.
She returned to the side of good and sacrificed herself to put Sayaka out of her misery.
Rebellion let them cement that bond.

Her arc is done.
>>
>>135665841
You okay?
>>
>>135666107
I'd be annoyed by the shipping if it wasn't a plot point, but MadoHomu is pretty much the basis for the series. At least from Homura's end. Then again, what better way to end it then to kill off whatever affection they had for each other?
>>
>>135664677
Whats Hel?
>>
File: 1429757021231.png (283 KB, 641x361) Image search: [Google]
1429757021231.png
283 KB, 641x361
>>135666413
Who is !Akmei? Anyway I still wonder why !Akemi thought anyone were friends with him. He was annoying as shit.
>>
File: tumblr_m88mo0xK2d1qg6zk8o1_400.jpg (63 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m88mo0xK2d1qg6zk8o1_400.jpg
63 KB, 400x306
>>135666325
Yeah but that shipping thing is so ingrained among viewers that getting rid of one probably means replacing it with another. So... HomuSaya? Lewd.
>>
>>135666449
Hell, but the vikings drop the extra L
>>
Not this shit again
>>
>>135666510
I support Sayaka/Madoka simply because it confirms Yuri, but not the one the shippers want. It destroys two popular ships at once in addition to giving the win to the childhood friend. It's the proverbial fuck you to Madoka shippers everywhere. It also makes the most sense which is a win in my book.
>>
File: 1419126695796.png (108 KB, 482x387) Image search: [Google]
1419126695796.png
108 KB, 482x387
>>135666622
Your quaddubs could have been used for a better post.
>>
>>135666639
Oh hell no.

Madoka x Homura
Sayaka x Kyoko
Mami x Nagisa
>>
>>135666656
It's a perfect post for those numbers. It shows how much we're tired of the same shit every thread.
>>
File: Together_with_sayamado_fanart.jpg (850 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
Together_with_sayamado_fanart.jpg
850 KB, 1100x1200
>>135666639
Urobuchi is no Hideaki Anno. He doesn't show that much contempt for his fans.
>>
>>135666048
>Sayaka gets Madoka's memories back

She can't even get those of her own back if her being chained up in Homura's weird living room is telling us anything

Following the events of that first concept movie that was leaked what happens is a huge Mami head breaking in while Homura is busy talking with Madoka over her ballet. Though granted it's only a concept movie so it may not turn out like that, and hopefully there will be something about how and why is Mami the one to first manage the breakthrough and serve as the head of the pack when rebelling against Homura
>>
I hope lesbian sex.
>>
These flame wars though
>>
>>135666685
I don't get it. I said I hate shippers enough to want the least favorite pairing to win, although granted, it makes the most sense since the two had the least emotional baggage with each other and had the most normal of all relationship. No idea why you're comparing me to the Mami/Kyoko shipper.
>>
>>135666805
I saw the concept movie. Like you said, I just don't think we can gleam too much from it. I took the Sayaka chained up thing to be symbolic and not actually happening IRL. We see plenty of that in the series.
>>
>>135666848
I'm hoping they don't wuss out. Homura said love and used the Japanese word for erotic/lustful/romantic love. Madoka needs to accept it or reject it. They can't skirt around that issue.
>>
>>135666913
How exactly is it crack shipping? Sayaka and Madoka known each other the longest, had the most normal of relationship, knew each other the most, support each other, and caused each other the most distress when they had unknowingly hurt each other. Fuck, it was the most rational of ships. And ffs anon, /a/ is not one person, you're being extremely paranoid in your samefag accusations there.
>>
>>135667016
>Sayaka despairs over dick the whole series
>Sayaka shows up for Rebellion explicitly because she regretted never mixing red and blue
>Spends Rebellion living together with Kyoko

Yeah, MadoSaya confirmed, amirite?
>>
this thread turned satan
>>
>>135666956
Madoka will reject it. She would choose hope over herself or Homura.
Once she gets her memories back, it will be interesting to see their interaction.
>>
>>135667053
I don't see how any of that had refuted any of my points about the two. You make it sound like the shiptease between two characters invalid all the other relationship a character can have with someone else.
>>
>>135666790
No ACK, you're gravely mistaken regarding the meaning of my post and are, once again, using mental gymnastics to take only what advantages you while ignoring the other part. I'm one of the many people that you regularly baselessly call out to be your boogeyman !Akemi just because I call you out on your behavior that is akin to Nagato's during the Endless Eight. I'm tired of BOTH sides. Crackshipping was a thing that wasn't offensive from the get-go because it was a thing that people posted as a sign of genuine feeling for what they enjoyed. Now, due to your autism of reacting the EXACT SAME WAY in EVERY FUCKING THREAD while not seeing that it's actually THE REASON PEOPLE POST THOSE PICTURES that cause you to tantrum around that a prude Catholic being shown images of girls in bikini, it has become nothing but a meme, a "call to the ACK", because you are set like an alarm clock, you do the same thing, and people enjoy seeing you waste so much time posting your weightless arguments that will in the end change nothing. I'm just tired of both sides, mainly because of your shit, but I know that every time a crack picture (or even a comfy pic about two girls being a little to close to each other like >>135666769), you are sure to appear and shit up the thread with your posts that are meaningless. So now, I hate you all, both the crackshippers and you, and I want you off the Madoka threads forever. I want you to get fucking shot in the back of the head for ruining these threads like autists blindly flinging shit at each other while not noticing that each side has a titanium bunker.
This is really maddening. I don't know how you guys can spend so much time posting here. Don't you have a social life? Every time I see one these threads, you are both here and you shitpost for hours and hours. How is it to spend the whole day and night in your house? Do your parents know your hikikomori ways? And I'm not just speaking to the "righteous side", crackshippers.
>>
>>135667109
I haven't posted in a Madoka thread yesterday, but do continue in your /a/ is one person meantaliy. Just makes people know who's the rational person in this thread. Because as you have said, while relationship between the two doesn't have to be romantic, it also doesn't mean it's not plausible either. Everyone likes to claim they have a sisterly relationship with each other yet hypocritically the same can be said for any other ship. This is one of the reasons why I loathe shippers. Everything else but their ship is only platonic while their own ship is 'tru luv'.
>>
>>135666656
Wouldn't quaddubs be four dubs in a row and not quads followed by dubs
>>
>>135667232
And neither does any other shiptease. Everything else can also be interpreted as platonic between the other characters, but somehow, someway, two people that knew each the longest and had shown to deeply care about each other is less credible of a ship than someone they had met for less than a month. How is this any different than when people wonder why childhood friends never win?
>>
So how about that Madoka Magica? What do you think about the new project?

>>135667363
I assumed it was quads then dubs.
>>
>>135667102
She rewrote the rules once because she thought they were unfair. If she returns Homo's feelings, there no reason to believe they wouldnt break the rules again. It's not like they havent rewritte the universe twice already.
>>
>>135667494
All you're doing is, again, reading what you want to read, understanding what you want to understand, call out on being a crackshipper because we said something against you, ignoring the most important parts because it suits you, and use the argumentum ad populum while calling other people out when they use it.
I've been expecting no less from you because I know you by heart. You always say the same shit, at the same moments, to retort to the same arguments. You are a meme. And people don't take memes seriously.
>>
>>135667651
Again, I have not posted in a Madoka thread yesterday, that anon is also posting in this thread. You can see the clear difference in posting style between us. Seriously, you are bordering on delusional paranoia here.

And interpretation is opinion. No matter how much you want to say otherwise, there is no asbolute truth over this. As long as it is supported by some evidence, anything can be an interpretation, never mind the fact that the two does have a longer history with each other and has shown some tease between them. But somehow, some way, it is a crack ship. Again, how is this any different from all those childhood friend never wins complaints?
>>
Wtf is this? It's one guy, right?
>>
>>135667928
I'm afraid no, because I believe now that there are at least 5 people ruining these threads. 2 autists sperging about "MUH CANON ONLY" and 3 idiots that do nothing but trigger the aforementioned autists endlessly because they love to spite them and cause unwarranted flooding.
>>
>>135667461
Madoka will not end with lesbian love, enjoy the yuribait they throw at you because that's all you will ever have
>>
>>135667946
No ACK no. I'm tired of arguing with you. I've destoyed a lot of your arguments (not all tho, because you are right on many aspects, even I have come to realize it) in countless threads for the 2.5 years of your life you've spent rambling about "CANON OR NOTHING" on the basis that it "shits up threads" while never explaining exactly why it did so. I'm just tired. As I said above, debate or arguing with you is meaningless and I won't repeat myself. Just re-read my post while trying to get this Akemi boogeyman out of your head (if you can because you speak so much about him that you must be dreaming of him every night now). You'll see which points you've obviously and blatantly overlooked. Oh wait, that's useless because you're not going to acknowledge you've ignored anything, right?
You only read what you want to read and anybody who doesn't unconditionally agree with you is automatically dismissed by calling out to your boogeyman.
>>
>>135668188
Anon, seriously, you need to calm down. Because when you resort to pulling up definitions of words, you've gone into full retard territory nervmind the fact that you cherry picked one definition of the word over the others.

Secondly, again, seriously, calm down. /a/ is not one person. Multiple people are allowed to have the same opinions here.

Third, whether or not she wants to win the Madoka bowl is ultimately irrelevant. After all, Madoka has been shown to treat Homura as a friend, but that sure as hell didn't stop Mado/Homu shippers. Not to mention in the first episode, we have seen Sayaka jokingly said she wants to take Madoka as a bride or how the biggest regret Sayaka had post-wish wasn't being a zombie unable to be with Kyosuke, but making Madoka cry. You can claim it's platonic, but under the same reasoning, 99% of everything shown in the interaction between all the characters can be interpreted as such as well.
>>
File: PMMM - 056.jpg (894 KB, 1400x939) Image search: [Google]
PMMM - 056.jpg
894 KB, 1400x939
>>135668317
I hope you know what you're doing.
Please, don't fall to despair after realizing futility of your struggle and don't turn into a witch.
You can't defeat a holy warrior with words alone.

And ACK, is this pic crack too?
>>
>>135668624
You're going to have to be more specific here. I have no idea what point you're replying to here.
>>
>>135668081
It's almost bot like in its intensity.
>>
>>135668726
No, I meant, do you mean the citing the source for the definition of the word interpretation or for the shipping within the anime itself?
>>
>>135668695
Oh, you think I'm that other guy you were talking to?
But this is where you're wrong.
I'm you, ACK.
Come on, prove me wrong.
>>
>>135668757
>Implying Madoka cares if Homura's an evil bitch
>Implying Madoka is autistic as Sayaka about right and wrong
>Implying Homura doesnt remind Madoka of her mom
>Implying Madoka doesnt like the bad girl type
>>
>>135668757
>>
File: IMG_0220.png (328 KB, 1379x2000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.png
328 KB, 1379x2000
ITT
>>
>>135668757
Reminder Madoka saw all the times Homura killed Sayaka.
Reminder Madoka saw all the bad things Homura ever did.
Reminder Madoka knows how much of a degenerate pervert Homura is.
Reminder Madoka thanked her for all this in E12.
Reminder Madoka will throw herself on Homura the second she gets her memories back.

Fuck off HomuHater.
>>
>>135664994
俺はもう11歳だよ!
>>
File: IMG_20160104_130533.jpg (213 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_130533.jpg
213 KB, 720x1280
>>135668951
Wow. I had already explained why using the dictionary definition of the word is wrong since you had used one definition of the word over the others. I mean, going from this screenshot, you can see the other definitions of the word agrees with my interpretation = opinion stance.

And I love how you say Madoka treating Homura differently means it's love between them but somehow the interactions between Sayaka and Madoka is not. Sayaka was the only person to fight off the initial brainwashing and use her witch form for Madoka's sake but that's platonic, right? Or how Sayaka was the only one shown to have a final heart to heart talk with Madoka and was the only one shown to might have gotten her wish undone in the new universe in the TV finale? Because all of those special treatments are completely platonic while Madoka and Homura are not?
>>
>>135669009
So you're saying you're too stupid to figure out how to mimic another point of view for the sake of the argument?
>>
>>135669059
No, I said trying to use a single definition of a word with multiple meanings is completely retarded because that's the same shit I was saying what multiple interpretation of a scene is. There are more than one way to interpret a scene just as there is multiple meanings to a word. Trying to use a single definition over the others to prove you're right is stupid especially when that anon is saying there can be only one interpretation.
>>
>>135669413
Anon, shut up. Do not lump me in with the likes of you. I do not support the ship because I believe the two are meant for each other, I support it on principle, that somehow the childhood friend with a long history together and have deep bonds with one another is somehow the crack ship to everything else.
>>
>>135669306

You also need to remember Sayaka is a knight. She is Madoka's knight. She has sworn to protect her for the LOC. Her and Nagisa had to protect her no matter what from Kyubey and the incubators.
>>
>>135669586
Right. And somehow that is meant to be platonic as compared to everything else? Which is the stupidity I was pointing out. Somehow Sayaka/Madoka scenes must be platonic in nature while everything else is romantic. Complete and utter hypocrisy.
>>
>>135669691
Um, actually it is platonic/symbolic. Knighthood is not suppose to be romantic. Madoka is the queen to Sayaka's Knight. It is Sayaka's duty to protect Madoka and the LOC. Like it is a knight's duty to protect his queen and kingdom.

What Madoka has with Homura is more soul bound than that with Sayaka. It was as if Madoka and Homura were fated to meet.
>>
BEST FRIENDS
E
S
T

F
R
I
E
N
D
S
>>
>>135670007
So, it's knight/queen and not knight/princess as their interaction as children as shown? Really?

>>135670010
Bullshit, he said there was only one interpretation and it's supposedly based on facts. And he pulled up a single definition out of multiples to support that claim despite the other definitions saying otherwise. That is going full retard no matter how you spin it.

>>135670319
Look at the example in the second definition. That is so not the only one interpretation bullshit the other anon was trying to pull here.
>>
>>135670846
I'm saying it's bullshit to say all the Sayaka/Madoka interaction is completely platonic while everyone else's are not. Are you not seeing the utter hypocrisy here? That somehow your ship is the only one that has romantic implications but anyone else's are not? Why? Not because the anime had outright said it, but because that's what you think it meant. Your interpretation of the scenes aka your fucking opinion.
>>
meant to be
>>
>>
>>135671020
>And yes, there is an absolute truth truth to this. Because a story is not an unlimited source of data. It has an end. That means the number of answers you can draw from in are finite.

Gee, it almost as if the anon is saying there is only a certain way to interpreted a scene and not multiple ways of viewing it.
>>
>>
>>135671673
Anon, considering the stance I have been taking since I've started posted in this thread is essentially 'Sayaka/Madoka is not a crack ship but actually a credible one', and that my argument boils down to 'How is it that their interaction is considered to be plantonic while everyone else's are not?' It's actually the other way around. Everyone else keeps insisting that the interaction between the two is completely platonic, with no room for interpretation. I'm actually the one telling the others to keep an open mind, just as they had done for all of the other ships. Somehow applying the same standard used for all of the others ships to this one is considered to be an excuse? What the hell?

Also, considering I have only posted a single image and it is of the definition of a word, you can tell the image spammer is a troll and not me. Again, /a/ is not a single person, anon.
>>
>>135665716
Show us your Madoka folder(s), tripfag.
>>
>>135665955
>High school forever
It's middle school so they're okay.
>>
>>135666152
So Mami and Nagisa character development then? Also magical girl Hitomi.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 6f4d8fd74b7d17e5cdf02c5faf0cba2e.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
6f4d8fd74b7d17e5cdf02c5faf0cba2e.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1320
cutest meguka couple
>>
>>
>>
File: 623415ecfac34c81fa13fe8fba5babb9.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
623415ecfac34c81fa13fe8fba5babb9.jpg
243 KB, 1000x1200
i want to watch their love develop
>>
>>
>They're continuing with their bullshit even when the first endings was good
>>
>>
File: 1451890520219.png (303 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451890520219.png
303 KB, 750x1000
Why is anti-crack-kun so fucking persistent?

>>135672901

Anyway have a sexdoka.
>>
File: eb3d60e6b395a9ad427eaff69a2504dd.jpg (166 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
eb3d60e6b395a9ad427eaff69a2504dd.jpg
166 KB, 1000x1320
>>
>>135672407
Anon. Seriously, stop being paranoid. Look over at the single image I had posted compared to everything else. The image naming scheme is different. Secondly, how exactly is pointing out the hypocrisy of how shippers saying the interaction between their ships is completely romantic and yet anyone else's are not, is wrong? You keep trying to deflect my argument with ad-hominens and trying the damnest to say I'm some notorious shitposter and then go and prove my argument for me by interpreting the Sayaka/Madoka scene as 100% plantonic. It's not as if you can't say the same for any other ships now? You're not a sith, try and not to deal in absolutes here. Because clearly, every other non-Sayaka/Madoka scene had the characters had outright declare their undying love for each other and definitely prove every interaction they had is completely romantic in nature and not merely personal opinions of you think it meant, right?
>>
>>135672944
autism probably
>>
true love
>>
>>135672944
Stop that. Madoka is not for sexual unless your name is Homura.
>>
>>
Posting sexdoka to shut up the persistent nigger.

!akemi's drunk post was uncalled for, but your niggerish behaviour remains niggerish.
>>
>>
>>135673184

Persistent and repetititive.

NIGGER
>>
>>
>>135673086
The other anon is spamming images. You make it sound like I have any control over what other anons does here. I'm not sure how many times I can repeat this. /a/ is not a single person. Considering the only ship I've said i'm supporting here is Sayaka/Madoka and that's only because on principle and not because I actually ship them, me posting images of other ships would be detrimental to my arguments. Why the hell would I want to do that?
>>
>>135673229

I'm not even !akemi and I find your fucking subhuman behaviour deserving of being sent into a fucking gulag.
>>
>>
>>135673286
You are !Akemi, end of story.

>>135673233
Hello, !Akemi.
>>
>>
>>135673303

Have you even checked the posters counter on the bottom right? I'm not !akemi, because when I posted sexdoka. the counter jumped up by one.

Dirty, annoying kike you are.
>>
thats not even me
>>
>>
>>
>>135673338
Oh wow. That is some paranoia you've got going on there. Granted, this is /a/ and clearly a thread made for shitposting, so you're probably just trolling to garner more attention. Because otherwise, I have to believe someone is this delusional, and that's just sad.
>>
>>
>>135673526
>>135673465
>>135673408
>>135673536
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>135673407
You realize I did, right?
>>135669540

Never mind the fact that you are implying that I somehow have the magical ability to make people do what I want them to by posting on an anonymous imageboard. Seriously, are you even reading the posts you are making here?
>>
>>
>>135673536

anti-crack kun, please, unless !akemi is posting from multiple devices, there is no way we can know for sure that I'm !akemi or not, so it's irrelevant.

>>135673612
Calm down and have sexdoka.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 194702747.jpg (86 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
194702747.jpg
86 KB, 750x709
>>135673195
>>135673233
>>135673298
>>135673408
>>135673675
A haiku for you

Don't sexualize
My dear waifu Madoka
Or I will kill you
>>
>>
>>135673745
Wow. That is some next level paranoia you've got going on there. Makes me wonder if you're not the one spamming images and just false flagging here.

Oh fuck, you're !Akemi, aren't you?
>>
>>135664622
>Hitomi is Rylo Ken
Well, that makes sense
>>
>>
>>135673948
Nice try !Akemi but you won't fool me.
>>
>>
>>135674010
Fuck off, !Akemi. Your lies doesn't work here anymore.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>135674067
Fuck off, !Akemi.
>>
>>
>>135674071
Shut the fuck up, !Akemi. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>
>>135674150
So, /a/ in a nutshell then?
>>
Am I the only /a/non confused by what's going on?
>>
>>
>>135674281
Stop shitting up the thread already, !Akemi. Go and die in a fire.
>>
>>135674281
Nice try, !Akemi, but only one of those posts is mine.
>>
>>
>>
>>135674325
You poor delusional anon. All other threads are the same. The trolls just don't name themselves like !Akemi does.
>>
This !Akemi shitposting is fun. All we're missing is someone linking all the posts and saying shit like 'All me' with the name !Akemi and this shitposting thread will be complete.
>>
>>
>>135674442
Do you have any idea how many threads have been ruined by shippers? You have to be some sort of super newfag to not know shippers ruin everything.
>>
>>
>>135674442
Stop saying the same over and over, have some self-respect.

>>135674470
I would but I'm on my phone.
>>
>>
>>
>>135674594
>It's scripted and a bot.
So you're an actual autist, I see. How can you complain about spamming when you're spamming too?
>>
File: fec753d351acb20883612e15c68d5fb5.jpg (505 KB, 1074x1124) Image search: [Google]
fec753d351acb20883612e15c68d5fb5.jpg
505 KB, 1074x1124
>>
>>
File: 39c60dcac81727a89ec7f5b326a6ec9a.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
39c60dcac81727a89ec7f5b326a6ec9a.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 16ea15910135d104f68de3e03b5aade7.jpg (281 KB, 1145x1600) Image search: [Google]
16ea15910135d104f68de3e03b5aade7.jpg
281 KB, 1145x1600
>>
>>
>>
>>135674750
I don't browse Madoka threads frequently, are they really so bad that an idiot spamming a crackship and another idiot using a bot to spam ar considered a breath of fresh air?
>>
>>135675022
They're just cute together, romantic or not. Don't you think?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1449959595767.gif (66 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1449959595767.gif
66 KB, 350x350
This is why I browse PMMM threads on /c/ and not /a/
>>
>>
>>
File: 08fe830e5f5deef49c75d5edae7918e2.jpg (886 KB, 1000x1403) Image search: [Google]
08fe830e5f5deef49c75d5edae7918e2.jpg
886 KB, 1000x1403
>>135675267
Yeah you got me, who told you? The voice in your head?
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread holy shit
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>135675304
>fss
>>
>>
I'm not glad he's banned, but I'm glad he's gone
>>
>>135675681
I-is it safe to come out now?
>>
>>135660945
"The reason behind a bad decision doesn't unfuck the bad decision."
-Anonymous-
>>
>>135675780
He'll be back
>>
File: 1451207215484.png (376 KB, 444x509) Image search: [Google]
1451207215484.png
376 KB, 444x509
>>135675825
>>
Witches are Stands now.

Sayaka is a lesbian who is in love with Kyouko. They KISS.

Madoka is a lesbian who is in love with Homura. They RECONCILE.

It's super dark too and has a lot of trippy imagery, just like I loved in Rebellion.
>>
!Akemi needs a Know your meme page for fucking up literally every madoka thread to ever fucking exist
>>
>>135675979
Pretty good.
>>
>>135676324
I can't even picture Madoka killing anything lol.
>>
It really looks that way and I can already hear the screams of "yuri pandering". I'm fine with it. It's 2016. I hope they dont pussy out.

I do hope we get MadoHomu kiss though...
>>
>>135676432
This was aimed at>>135675979
>>
We should name madoka threads /akemi/ general
>>
File: 1451773666010.jpg (106 KB, 347x378) Image search: [Google]
1451773666010.jpg
106 KB, 347x378
Every single fucking Madoka thread
>>
File: 1361271113087.png (149 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
1361271113087.png
149 KB, 600x510
>>135666639
I'm a KyouSaya fag, but I like MadoSaya, too.
Betsubara mother fucker.
>>
>>135666639
Personally nothing pisses me off more than Sayaka x Homura because it's people shipping the only two characters who absolutely hate each other.
>>
>>135677020
I wanna feel Sayaka's cape.
>>
>>135677517
lel
>>
>>135677446
I want to see them fight all-out, with Sakaya's speed and tricks she can come up with versus Homura's reaction time and arsenal, then coming to an agreement for Madoka's sake as much as their own, and eating a cake with everyone else.
>>
>>135675979
For a moment I thought you were just describing Rebellion. Scratch that, all that is reasonable non-exaggerated depiction of it save for the super dark bit, as it was only about medium dark level.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.