[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the best harem next season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (247 KB, 774x601) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
247 KB, 774x601
What will be the best harem next season?
>>
>>135658879
Some of these aren't harem.
>>
>>135658879
Aokana.
>>
I'm hyped for that VR stuff - Hai to Sensou no Grimgar.
Battle harem is the best genre, btw.
>>
>>135658879
"The best harem is that that doesn't exist "

Hopefully you hetshitters die forever.
>>
>>135658879
New Kyoanus
>>
Phantom World or Haruchika.

If PA plays their cards right Haruchika might well be a serious AOTY contender. The problem is after Glasslip we really can't make any assumptions at all until we actually see what happens.
>>
>>135659079
It looks like shit, mate. And has a bland plot to boot. Not even a contender.
>>
>>135658879
GATE can be ruled out because the OP likely won't have enough WOAH
Koito is the cutest girl there so going with Phantom World
>>
>>135658879
Probably the KyoAni harem since the threads won't be full of insufferable harem reading primary fags.
>>
>>135658879
Phantom World threads will be cancerous since KyoAnifags won't shut the fuck up.

Same shit happened with the Trigger's harem anime, newfags watched it and raged after that it didn't get a real ending.
>>
>>135659168
They're already full of angry harem primaries
>>
>Haruchika
>Harem
Anon, the main guy Haruta is gay, and in love with their club advisor.
>>
>>135658879
I'm watching Musaigen, Gate and Blessings, am I missing something? I'm curious about Haruchika
>>
Fun harem threads are dead. The color wars ended years ago. Pack it up.
Peterhausen > Red = Green > Purple > Dark Green > Yellow > Shi t> Shota > Blue
>>
>>135658879
Eh, Haruchika is a love triangle at most. Myriad Colors is only harem if you count Monogatari as a harem also. Also, Kouya is written by based Romeo so I'm willing to give it a pass despite having the most generic premise amongst them.
>>
>PW is automatically the best because KyoAni
Some people actually say and believe this.
>>
>>135659493
>Myriad Colors is only harem if you count Monogatari as a harem
Monogatari is a harem, how are there still people who deny this.
>>
>>135659370
Haruchika isn't harem, there's a love triangle in the background with Haruta and Chika both having a crush on their male teacher though.
>>
File: image.png (437 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
image.png
437 KB, 500x570
I was hoping they would make a new season of DXD. None of the anime that OP posted look really good. I'll just watch flavor of Gregg.
>>
File: Ai means love.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ai means love.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>135659372
Great taste anon

>Fun harem threads are dead
We need to blame Aniplex for that, they ruined it by promoting harems for the /v/ermins.
The SaeKano threads were abysmal.
>>
>>135659022
This.
>>
>>135658879
Prince of Stride will save the harem genre
>>
Is Gifting a harem? I hear it's very funny but the girls don't really care about the MC.
>>
>>135658879
Grimagar and Haruchika aren't harems, you fucking retard
>>
>>135659493
Not at most. Simply there is a love triange. Also girl is MC.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.