[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really so fucking hard Toriyama?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: PANSSJ.jpg (119 KB, 442x447) Image search: [Google]
PANSSJ.jpg
119 KB, 442x447
Is it really so fucking HARD to give us a Saiyan female who isn't a fucking jobber bitch that is no more important than a rock?!

Why is Toriyama fucking his series up even MORE than GT did!?! He had a second chance to make a series that could have been fucking gold.

Its not like we're asking for better ANIMATION OR ANYTHING, WE KNOW WE'LL NEVER GET THAT. I'd watch Dragon Ball Super day in and out if it had a female saiyan able to go SSJ.

That's all I'm fucking asking, why WON'T HE DO IT.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Stop making shitty thread.
>>
You want ANOTHER saiyan?
How about we get someone useful that isn't a fucking saiyan, for fucking once?
>>
>>135634218
Have you been living under a rock or what?
>>
>>135634218
No one can be this autistic.
>>
>>135634627
>>135634577
I am not watching or reading Super, because I really don't expect nothing more out of the Dragon Ball franchise. It is dead, it should have stayed dead.
>>
>>>/tumblr/
Go there complain about the active oppression of women and coloured people.

Dragonball ended when the original manga ended. Anything after that (I'm looking at you, DBZ) is just a money-grab and caters to retarded americans.

Why dont you make threads about relevant anime instead of shitty irrelevant long-dead crap?
>>
File: 1438755281075.png (114 KB, 353x379) Image search: [Google]
1438755281075.png
114 KB, 353x379
>>135634813
>Relevant
>Anime

Two words that have nothing to do with each other in the slightest. With your thinking you should be on reddit.
>>
>>135634813
>>135634674
Then why are you posting in this thread? Fuck off.
>>
File: GokuLaidBulma.png (42 KB, 297x312) Image search: [Google]
GokuLaidBulma.png
42 KB, 297x312
>>135634001
>Complaining about female Saiyans in 2015?
>>
>>135634001

A female Saiyan was revealed to be part of the team Goku and Vegeta will be competing against in the latest chapter

Why does this matter so much? Why care? It's just one old man's fantasy world. One story out of millions, and none of them pay your bills
>>
Why do you want a female super saiyan? This has been a Goku and Vegeta show for years. Most likely scenario, she gets relegated to the background with the rest of the cast
>>
File: 1439156117465.png (103 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1439156117465.png
103 KB, 224x224
>>135636025
>A female Saiyan was revealed to be part of the team Goku and Vegeta will be competing against in the latest chapter

Is this true? I just watch the show atm.
>>
Toriyama cannot into women who are more than baby making factories. It was a complete miracle that Bulma somehow managed to be decent, so Toriyama trying to make a competent female character would melt his brain
>>
File: gohanisdead.png (340 KB, 862x455) Image search: [Google]
gohanisdead.png
340 KB, 862x455
Does Gohan represent a son that Toriyama had that he now despises?
>>
>>135636822
The strongest member on Goku's team is a frog with giant nipples
>>
>>135634001

This is what is wrong with the DB franchise now. Fans always wanting a little more that doesnt make sense and the creator, editor, publisher, director, studio delivering.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.